Frequent Contributor

Please show the colors  first instead of talking about how much you like it and the good  points also.   I am so frustraded.

Honored Contributor

get the number and check it online will show all the colors

I got Apple computer and nothing shows up in Safari browser I have to go get one of my old Windows computers to see the size chart and use the Google browser.

New Contributor

I agree with you.

Honored Contributor

At least I don't have to listen to Carolyn !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE RACHEL

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

get the number and check it online will show all the colors

I got Apple computer and nothing shows up in Safari browser I have to go get one of my old Windows computers to see the size chart and use the Google browser.

@SharkE,  I've used Apple computers for years and Safari never has been my favorite browser.   For a number of reasons I won't detail here, Safari doesn't "play nicely" with some websites and QVC always has been a problem.  The mobile version of Safari for iPads and iPhones works well, but for my desktop Mac it's not a great choice (in my experience).
There's no reason you need to use Safari -- why don't you add another browser, Chrome or Firefox for example, to your Apple device to be your primary one and set Safari aside as a secondary backup.  That way you won't need to switch computers.  It won't take long to get used to a different browser and I think you would be glad you switched.   Take care.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Almost all the hosts delay telling colors, showing the insides of handbags, etc. It's been true for years.  There must be a reason they're told to do that.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    Add another browser to your Apple computer and I bet you'll see what you've been missing clear as a bell. You don't have to just use Safari.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE @dooBdoo  I concur with adding another browser. I have a mac and have chrome as my preferred browser. Easy to download and easy to use. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE I'm using Chrome on a MacBook Pro now and haven't had any problems except when I try to upload a photo to a post, I switch from "public album" to "hidden album."  It takes a long time or freezes if I use public album.  When I switch to hidden album it posts within a second or two.

@LOVEMYFURBABY I agree with your point about showing the colors first.  Did you notice how noisy the hangers were when Rachel finally did show the colors?  They ought to do something about those screechy hangers.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks all !