Respected Contributor

@jubilantwrote:

Ha!  I had to laugh at this.  Yesterday I did the seat belt thing and DH just shook his head and rolled his eyes.  A few minutes later, we went through the drive through at Wendys to pick up a couple of hamburgers to take home.  He pulled into the parking lot, drove right past the outside speaker heading for the window where you pay for food you haven't yet ordered!    

Don't you just love it.  My better half, "Mr I'm Always Right", did the "shake the head eye roll" thing all the time.  Even insinuated I go get checked out for early onset dementia.

I laugh off my mindless moments, but his rubbing them in ruffled my feathers one too many times.   So, two can play that game.  However, I am never cruel about it.  He has gotten so much better in accepting mindless moments now,

Honored Contributor

@Q-Anuwrote:

LOL, @Shanus! Siri, that know-it-all, should have alerted you:

"Unbuckle seatbelt before you embarrass or injure yourself." 

Then again, she can often be so condescending and self-absorbed. 

image.jpg

😳😜😏

@Q-Anu  I disabled Siri. If I want a second opinion, I’ll ask my self.

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@Q-Anuwrote:

LOL, @Shanus! Siri, that know-it-all, should have alerted you:

"Unbuckle seatbelt before you embarrass or injure yourself." 

Then again, she can often be so condescending and self-absorbed. 

image.jpg

😳😜😏

@Q-Anu  I disabled Siri. If I want a second opinion, I’ll ask my self.

@Shanus

I plan to steal this and use it alot!  My husband IS brilliant, a major attraction when we were dating, now ... 24/7... I need to be brilliant once in a while too.  I have my moments ... rarely!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

HI ALL! Loved your post SHANUS, so very funny! Thx for the laugh, omg that was too funny!!!!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

LOL Guilty!!!

Honored Contributor

@jubilant, I am so laughing at this thread!! But after I read yours I thought, we just have too many things going on in our heads.  I think. LOL

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal

I agree,this is a fun thread!  I know what you mean by too many things.  My worst nightmare right now would be getting a job where I had to multi-task. LOL!

Trusted Contributor

image.jpg

Respected Contributor

@jubilantI had a senior moment years ago before I was to young to have such a thing happen. Well I was really busy as usual but never use the drive thru at Mcdonald's in years. So I decide I am starving and need to go home, and I stop to pick up a fish sandwich so I can Eat and continue my work at home. So I pull up and order my sandwich and was told to go to the second window and pay, and the third window to pick up my order. Well I pay and proceed on. Well as I drive up I said why are all these people in my way, and proceed to drive around them and go home. About 20 minutes later I say to myself "I am really hungry" Now I realize that I never did get my paid for sandwich from the drive thru, so I head back out and they saw me and had made me a fresh sandwich and were waiting for my return. But that's not bad enough a month later I did the very same thing at Mcdonald's again. Now I told my self " Go in and relax and eat in the restaurant" That is what I never did until that point. "Relax"!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

B9134893-EA67-4466-95C8-3DEB4D31121F.jpeg

Ain't it the truth!

I just get pretty impressed with myself, then I do something to bring me back to the reality of myself!