Honored Contributor

Is there a way to search back a few years in notifications?

A friend was asking me about probiotics today, and I recall several years ago there was a thread about them..the poster said that her gastro doctor insisted his patients take a particular brand for roughly a month before an appointment with him.

For some reason and not positive I think she (poster)  was from the Carolina's...any help is appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs    It would take forever to go back 2 years.  You can put the word "probiotic" above where it says"search forums and blogs" but those searches are pretty iffy.  It would be pure luck if you found what you're looking for.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I tried that...no luck.  thanks

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs Probiotics can be an individual purchase....what is great for one person may not be for another. (I have used Culturelle and purchase at Costco - great return policy if they don't work.)  

You can research and learn a lot about probiotics online....also reviews on Amazon/Costco might be helpful.  For food source probiotics: I put a tablespoon of raw sauerkraut in my daily salad...fermented foods (sometimes I use vegan Mother-in-Laws Kimchi) and yogurt provide probiotics, but there might be times when you want to supplement.

Best of health...a healthy gut is a happy gut!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd   Thanks for the reply.  I just recall the conversation that was on the forums, and I wanted to give that info to my friend.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe Thank you so much!  And yes the second thread was the one I was looking for.

I appreciate your help.