Super Contributor

Re: No friends, but I want one (or more!)

To Yorkie,   I am also blessed with a best friend husband and lots of critters that I love, but I am plagued by my lack  of female friends.

Yes, I am blessed and grateful for what I have (pitbull/lab on my pillow, not a yorkie) but there is a void for female friends for me.  That would complete the energy balance in my life.

Writing a letter/card seems more personal to me, because it's my handwriting and my heart comes thru a pen rather than typing on a keyboard, but I am older than you (I am guessing?), and old school in that way.   Plus, I love stamps and getting mail and supporting the post office.

I still read books too instead of on kindles.  But I digress.  I really want my posse, or as the kids say, my squad!

Esteemed Contributor

@Leiloniwrote:

@Daisy, You will never know how much fun we all (there were four of us) had that night! I realize it was only bowling, but sometimes it's the little things in life that make our lives more exciting & fun! I met so many good people that night too. Since then, the bowling alley has been torn down, go figure & I haven't heard of anywhere that offers that sort of thing. Heck, at this point I'd settle for just bowling, forget the money, although it did make it more interesting & fun! Have a great day!Heart

@Leiloni

I know what you mean --

It's the entirety of the event...not just the bowling.

Good times ! Woman Very Happy

Bowling Kid animated emoticon

You have a great day, too !

Super Contributor

Love the bowling emoji!   It's a really good idea for me.  I have upper body strength and used to be pretty good at bowling.

And there's a square dancing class starting next week.  So things are looking up!

Trusted Contributor

@Helen Bachwrote:

Love the bowling emoji!   It's a really good idea for me.  I have upper body strength and used to be pretty good at bowling.

And there's a square dancing class starting next week.  So things are looking up!

@Helen Bach That's WONDERFUL! You should go to both, very, very, happy for you!!!Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy SunflowerwroteSmiley Very Happy

@Leiloniwrote:

@Daisy, You will never know how much fun we all (there were four of us) had that night! I realize it was only bowling, but sometimes it's the little things in life that make our lives more exciting & fun! I met so many good people that night too. Since then, the bowling alley has been torn down, go figure & I haven't heard of anywhere that offers that sort of thing. Heck, at this point I'd settle for just bowling, forget the money, although it did make it more interesting & fun! Have a great day!Heart

@Leiloni

I know what you mean --

It's the entirety of the event...not just the bowling.

Good times ! Woman Very Happy

Bowling Kid animated emoticon

You have a great day, too !

@Daisy, That is the cutest bowling emoji, absolutely LOVE it, thx so much for sharing it w/ us!!!!:heart