Respected Contributor

Re: Nice gift - less then $6.50

@Georgiagrama   Hello Georgia Grandma, that will be me too in a couple of years, as soon as I retire, I'm heading to Georgia to be near my grandkids!!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I'm not trying to be a downer, but that scarf looks like a workout towel.  Is it that thick?  I'm glad for all of you who have bought it and went to look at it but.........

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Georgiagrama   Hello Georgia Grandma, that will be me too in a couple of years, as soon as I retire, I'm heading to Georgia to be near my grandkids!!

@CAcableGirl2   Those grandkids have a way of keeping us close don't they. Heart

I think you will be very happy, not just to be near your grandchildren, but with Georgia over all.  It's a beautiful, livable state.  Beautiful beaches, the best seafood anywhere, mountains, and lots of beautiful farm land and of course, Atlanta. 

I live in Savannah, so I'm partial to the beautiful historic homes in Savanah, but we also  love going to the mountains.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.  Good Luck!! 

Respected Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Thanks, @CAcableGirl2 for letting us know.  I got one for my daughter in law.  Hope the sparkles aren't itchy.  Yes, the colors would have been nice.  

@Another new name Sue    The sequins aren't itchy at all.  They are only on one side of the bottom part of the scarf.  Maybe 5 or 6 inches from the bottom.  They are not on the part that would be around your neck.

It's a lovely scarf and will make a beautiful gift.

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

I'm not trying to be a downer, but that scarf looks like a workout towel.  Is it that thick?  I'm glad for all of you who have bought it and went to look at it but.........

@Hoovermom   I purchased the scarf, hat and there was a sweater at one time.  It's been around for awhile.

The scarf is really nice, but no,  not as heavy as a towel.  It lays nicely and since the sequins are only on the bottom half of the scarf, there are no worries about them being up around your neck.

It will make a lovely, very reasonably priced gift.  It's a shame that the little matching hats aren't on sale as well.

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2    Just wanted to thank you again for the heads up on this Issac scarf.  

I received mine and it's a definite keeper, for me.  The sequines are understated but enough to give it some pizazz.  I should have purchased multiples for gifts.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

I received mine today - very nice!!

......You look like I need a drink.....