Honored Contributor

For your grandson,

Related image

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3, sending prayers for your grandson for his speedy recovery Heart

Honored Contributor

I'll be praying he will be as good as new very soon!

If it was up to grandmas they probably wouldn't play soccer, football, wrestling-😖

I used to tell my kids "Why don't you sit on the couch with a nice book until you are 40?!"

or "Put on your helmet, knee pads, wrist pads etc!

They don't laugh at that anymore but I still tell them that sometimes, only move the age up a little more!!

They get so many worrisome clunks!

I pray he will be just fine!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

You people are incredible!  I just posted this a couple of hours ago and have so many prayers already!  Thank you so much for your kind words and experiences, too!!  So helpful!

Honored Contributor

Don't worry he'll be just fine.  But I do think he's done for the season, they won't and shouldn't let him play the last few games.

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 ~ sending get well prayers for your grandson, and for grandma too!

@Patriot3 wrote:

This isn't earth shattering, but could I ask for just a little prayer for my Grandson?  He plays high school soccer and in the game a couple of days ago, he tangled w/another player and now has a mild concussion.  It was nothing intentional and the other player felt awful.  Poor kid, last year he was captain and got knocked out w/a broken collarbone the first game.  Now this.

The season is almost over and I don't know if he will be able to play these last few games.  Doesn't matter, just want him to heal.  He is such a good kid.  Of course, what else would Grandma say Smiley Happy, but really, he is Smiley Happy  Thank you so much, friends!

Valued Contributor

Prayers being sent for your grandson.  Best wishes too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 Our Grandchildren are so precious to us I understand your concern. Said a little prayer for him. We have two granddaughters that mean the world to us.💟

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I will say a prayer for your GS and hope he will be well with no lasting effects.

P.S.  I hope his parents never permit him to play football.

Esteemed Contributor
patriot, prayers for your dear grandson & you too. Our 3 dgc all play soccer & get battered now & then. It scares me too. Our dd gets battered at tkd & she is 44 & very fit. She scares me more.