Honored Contributor

Re: My Beach/Shell Collection

@tends2dogs 

Love your photos! Thanks for posting them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wilma7500, beaches are our favorite vacations.  Our ds and ddil live in the Boston area, so we have been to Cape Cod several times and many beautiful beaches in ME & MA over the year's.  We had planned to leave this Wednesday for a two week road trip to Louisiana.  It's the only state that we haven't been to.  Our 50th wedding anniversary was in March, so we were hoping to do all 50 states in 50 years.  God has other plans for us,  so we are just enjoying each other.   Maybe one day we will get the desire to travel again.  Right now, we are happy to be healthy.

Honored Contributor

Love your collection!

I am a shell collector and living on the water makes it pretty easy for me to find shells.

We also vacation 2x a year in the Outer Banks and I always find really interesting shells, sea glass, etc there.

Hope this Pandemic is behind us soon and it doesn't cancel our big family vacation set for 4th of July week in OBX. Everyone really looks forward to it.

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma I love shells, too.  After I posted my pics, I thought some might think I was horning in on your thread.  I am glad you don't feel that way.  Hey, it is a way to pass time and I am thankful for the people that are taking the time to post happy things.  I don't see it as putting my head in the sand, but just a nice diversion. I also enjoy your pics on Outfit of the Day.

Stay well!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@wilma I love shells, too.  After I posted my pics, I thought some might think I was horning in on your thread.  I am glad you don't feel that way.  Hey, it is a way to pass time and I am thankful for the people that are taking the time to post happy things.  I don't see it as putting my head in the sand, but just a nice diversion. I also enjoy your pics on Outfit of the Day.

Stay well!

@tends2dogs 

No worries. I love seeing the photos and posts of others. 

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs Your shells are lovely too.....😋 I forgot to tell you....

-----------

Years ago I was in a fish shop as I love fish and sea creatures....they had the most darling Sea Horse there!!!!! Swimming around and such....a gentle creature of beauty. I did not buy him/her as they take a lot of special work to keep alive and if it had died I'd have been devestated.........to no end....I did have ELVEE, my gold fish for 17 years... went to heaven March 2014. I cried and buried him out back under the trees. I loved him so much. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-