Honored Contributor

Do You Like Any Fashion Bloggers?

I watch several fashion bloggers I enjoy thge "shop talk" with what I do.  I've googled fashion bloggers and many don't do a video which is a turn off to me.

If anyone watches a good fashion blogger that does a video, I'd so love to know!  Thanks!

I watch:

The Fashion Mumbler (she's young but talks visual patterns occasionally)

JLJ

Justine Leconte (I'd love to have 5 of her caliber!)

Beth After Fifty

The Style Insider (Jemma, former model)

Shea Whitney (young but beautiful taste)

Tracy Gold I wasn't fond of.

Susan After 60, not fond of

Heather Anderson, I really like her but her main focus is denim with everything

Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Like Any Fashion Bloggers?

Nope, really don’t care what Fashion Blogger have to say.

Respected Contributor

I sometimes read Susan After 60, but I am getting tired of her blog.  She wears many things that she has had for awhile so if I like something, I can no longer buy it.  And she is rather matronly.

I may try a few of the ones you mentioned to try to get some ideas.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I sometimes read Susan After 60, but I am getting tired of her blog.  She wears many things that she has had for awhile so if I like something, I can no longer buy it.  And she is rather matronly.

@4kitties I don't care for her.  You may like JLJ.  Janice has a lovely way about her, is very professional, has allergies and uses natural makeup.

If I could find a handful like Janice, and Justine Leconte (whom went to Parsons)!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

@4kitties I don't care for her.  You may like JLJ.  Janice has a lovely way about her, is very professional, has allergies and uses natural makeup.

If I could find a handful like Janice, and Justine Leconte (whom went to Parsons)!

@4kitties That's why I put descriptions.

I enjoy "shop talk" while not working.  I'm the head stylist where I live.

Respected Contributor

Thanks!  I will give them both a try.  Susan seems like a very nice lady and I did get some good tips from her blog as I have a body type similar to hers.  But lately, I have become very bored with it.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

Nope, really don’t care what Fashion Blogger have to say.

I'm with you @Leggett28  I'm old enough to dress myself LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy Susan Street and read all her blogs. The only problem with her blog is that some (many) of the items she references are really high ($200 sneakers, the jewelry French Kande is very high for pewter and replica coins.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I really enjoy Susan Street and read all her blogs. The only problem with her blog is that some (many) of the items she references are really high ($200 sneakers, the jewelry French Kande is very high for pewter and replica coins.

@patbz I know exactly what you're saying.   There's one I really like, but she's all about Channel handbags and belts.   I'm not interested in that.  Sophie Shohet.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG   I prefer to watch the bloggers in action on YouTube in videos. I follow 3 petite ones: Audrey Coyne, Dearly Bethany and Chic After 50. The first two are more my style...pared down, minimal fashions. Chic After 50 is for my "wild side". Don't we all have one? 

***Audrey & Bethany got me started purchasing EVERLANE  & helped me sort out and purge my closet of all I wasn't wearing & how to dress for petites...what I was doing wrong. I still break the rules, but that's me.