Respected Contributor

One is QVC even though some of my orders get messed up in the warehouse Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Cookbooks and web sites containing floor plans of houses.  Oh, the hours I waste each week.  

Respected Contributor

Hi Auntg,

It's not time wasted if you are enjoying yourself.  I love cook books also.

Have fun,

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Ice cream.  And then there is shoes, and tunic tops.

@bonnielu,At the outdoor mall where I now work, an ice cream shop opened THREE, yep, three! doors down from us!  They have peach ice cream!!!Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

My addiction is shoes,lipstick,nail polish most beauty products and bed linens love decorating the bedroom. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

Containers.

It's genetic.  I got it from my mom.  I simply cannot throw away a pretty box or jar.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Definitely shoes. Cosmetics are a fairly distant second. By the way, while watching Law and Order reruns, I had the misfortune of viewing ads for that strange addiction show. Chewing dirty diapers did me in. GROSS!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Every day! Need to eat fresh garlic. Moments ago enjoyed Greek salad veggies from whole foods. Love my garlic press. Can't imagine! Life without fresh garlic. Would be sad if that happened. What's your addiction?

Bread pudding...warm, not too sweet. It's about the only dessert I'll succumb to.

Esteemed Contributor

Walking in the woods every day. I feel out of sorts if I miss a day.

Honored Contributor

we had a minister at one of the churches we belonged to many years ago (we moved a whole lot --dh job did a whole lot of transfers way back when). He ate garlic by the bulbs daily. I am sorry to say we could smell him a block away. He would do church service, we had people leaving because the garlic smell would permeate the church so badly people were actually becoming ill from the smell.  I have no idea as to why he ate so much garlic but he did. he wasn't at the church long before he was transferred to another church.