Honored Contributor
Every day! Need to eat fresh garlic. Moments ago enjoyed Greek salad veggies from whole foods. Love my garlic press. Can't imagine! Life without fresh garlic. Would be sad if that happened. What's your addiction?
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Every day! Need to eat fresh garlic. Moments ago enjoyed Greek salad veggies from whole foods. Love my garlic press. Can't imagine! Life without fresh garlic. Would be sad if that happened. What's your addiction?

Hey Ms. Sweety - I don't think that is a bad addiction.  My addiction is CLOTHES, SHOES, HANDBAGS and overall shopping.

I'd trade places with you.

The flesh is never satisfied, I can get a super cute top, wear it and them BOOM...on to the next one.

ha ha

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

Also my addition is CATS!!!

I have a cat cubicle at work with all types of cat pictures.  I have only one cat now, but if hubby was not around, I'd have at least 3.

Animals bring joy to the home and i love their personalities.

It is amazing how each cat I have had is different.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

My addiction is my home...........lamps, rugs, pillows, candles.....you name it. Love!

Honored Contributor

It is shoes for me!!

Respected Contributor

My addiction is reading, reading, reading on my Kindle.  I always have a book to read, can't imagine my days without reading.

Respected Contributor

Mine is skincare! Obsessed with the stuff! I could open my own Sephora. Always buying and trying the latest thing. I really need some intervention!...lol!😀

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Mine is skincare also---but am trying hard to use up what I have---no--really!!!

My NEWSET addiction has been buying festaware to replace the old, chipped, mismatched stuff, that I've had forever---love it so much!!! Found some retired colors and couldn't  buy them fast enough----please help me......:-)

Esteemed Contributor

Ice cream.  And then there is shoes, and tunic tops.

Super Contributor

Woman LOL  Shopping..  clothes, shoes, beauty products... ETC.. Et cetera