Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, lucky you, I'd love to live in the panhandle part of FL, what part of FL are you thinking of moving?  My 8 yr old (almost 9) is involved in Cheer also, and it rules her world, LOL!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   Sounds like you and I are on the same team - you to Florida me to CA both to be near our families.  This is a great and happy time for you enjoy we are blessed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Moving To Florida-🌅

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

My granddaughter skyped me one day and said she and her husband were making plans to move me to California to be with them.  I said "Whoa, this grandma isn't going anywhere!"  I could see what was really happening - they needed a babysitter for their kids because at the time she was going to school and he was working.  She didn't like her husband's mom taking care of t he kids and had expressed that to me many times.

First of all not living with them. Second my DDI stay at home Mother, Hands on with every aspect of GC. As for me! Moving into very active senior community, Excited! Prospect of my new life. Yesterday beach today boating. 💁
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity, lucky you, I'd love to live in the panhandle part of FL, what part of FL are you thinking of moving?  My 8 yr old (almost 9) is involved in Cheer also, and it rules her world, LOL!Heart

Boco Ratan, Move also affords me the opportunity spending time with 93 Dad, Though he is quite active andl lifestyle golfing! Haha I'll be lucky to catch him once or twice month. To funny! Yes love living close enough to not miss out on important events. Thank you! so very much for your support.💖
Esteemed Contributor

I hate Florida... we were there for a month in the spring the climate is terrible. But, if family wants you closer perhaps, you can over look the terrible heat and humidity and hurricanes down there. Good luck to you if you decide to move there you will need it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@apple1964 wrote:

I hate Florida... we were there for a month in the spring the climate is terrible. But, if family wants you closer perhaps, you can over look the terrible heat and humidity and hurricanes down there. Good luck to you if you decide to move there you will need it!

Realize everyone has opinions, If you had taken the time reading my previous comments you would have already known I love Florida and have since childhood visited. No need to wish me luck! Oyvay to funny!💁

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

Boco Ratan, Move also affords me the opportunity spending time with 93 Dad, Though he is quite active andl lifestyle golfing! Haha I'll be lucky to catch him once or twice month. To funny! Yes love living close enough to not miss out on important events. Thank you! so very much for your support.💖

My aunt and uncle used to live there. Good luck and enjoy it. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Congratulations! 

98C2620C-8210-4864-8463-ED0FE8A8CD19-1016-00000160395582D7.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

Congratulations! 

98C2620C-8210-4864-8463-ED0FE8A8CD19-1016-00000160395582D7.jpeg

Haha!!! Love You!! This is true! Yesterday after full day at the beach my hair ooollaaa!! Lovesto!! Didn't want to wash! Had that salty beach waves!! Texture galore. Love you for sharing the picture.💙
Super Contributor

Hi Sweet Serenity! I am just very happy for you!  There is nothing like being near your family! You want t see you children and granddaughter and I don't blame you,  I am already near mine and wouldn't want it any other way.

To the negative Nellies- it doesn't matter WHERE she is moving.  Important to be with your family no matter where that would be.  Enjoy!