Trusted Contributor

Re: Moving To Florida-🌅

[ Edited ]

Seriously.

You must be a real joy to be around!

I think our poster was sharing her good fortune with us in the fact that she will soon be with her precious family and may see them "at will". 

Congratulations to you, you really know how to celebrate.

dee

ETA:
And to Sweet Serenity: Mozel Tov!!! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Love reading your posts and can't wait to hear all about your *new life*!  You deserve it!

Esteemed Contributor

I've lived in Florida all my life and had relatives that we visited in Okeechobee, Riviera Beach and Miami.  It is lovely in South Florida.    Being close to family makes any place special.  Happy to share it with you.  Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

You must be a wonderful person to be around.  The grandmas that family

want to have around are usually lovely people who are fun to be around.

You may do some babysitting, but isn't that great!  We have one grandbaby

an hour and a half away and two others in another state.  We love babysitting

when we see them.

Have fun; it sounds great.

Honored Contributor

I believe it is special when family wants to be close...no matter the weather or the location.I like the expression,"it isn't the house that matters...it's the people" you are going to be so busy in your new life that we will be missing you.Let us know when you get moved in to your new place so we can have a online housewarming party.

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964  So, why did you stay for a whole month?

I just think you're jealous.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

I hate Florida... we were there for a month in the spring the climate is terrible. But, if family wants you closer perhaps, you can over look the terrible heat and humidity and hurricanes down there. Good luck to you if you decide to move there you will need it!

Realize everyone has opinions, If you had taken the time reading my previous comments you would have already known I love Florida and have since childhood visited. No need to wish me luck! Oyvay to funny!💁

Your too funny?.... and its too with two [oo's not [o] and a "oyvay" to you too.Woman LOL

Contributor

WELCOME to our sunshine state! I live in Jupiter. Enjoy your new life!

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@apple1964  So, why did you stay for a whole month?

I just think you're jealous.  JMO

No, I am not  jealous..... JYO is a big NO.. we stayed because we had to sell my mother in laws home after she passed awayWoman Sad. Any other questions??

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity - Isn't it Boca Raton (not Boca Ratan the way you are spelling it?)