Trusted Contributor
On the logo show the model who is in the wheelchair is walking around, a miracle?
Respected Contributor

I didn't see what you're referring to but I know someone with a condition that has ups and downs - meaning that sometimes they're strong enough to walk and other days they're not and use a wheelchair.

Respected Contributor

What on earth are you watching?  Absolutely ridiculously not factual.

Alex, the model in a wheelchair, is not part of the 9 am LOGO show and she was not present for Leah's earlier presentations. 

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
On the logo show the model who is in the wheelchair is walking around, a miracle?

For some reason I find that extremely hard to believe.

Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

I didn't see what you're referring to but I know someone with a condition that has ups and downs - meaning that sometimes they're strong enough to walk and other days they're not and use a wheelchair.

I didn't see it either, but you're right.  I know that people who have MS sometimes need a chair and other times not.

Super Contributor

@willomenia that is Loris niece that u r seeing. At least that's what I think. 

Trusted Contributor
i saw her. maybe its a lookalike
Esteemed Contributor

Not all people who use a wheelchair are paralyzed.  My mother uses a wheelchair sometimes because she cannot walk a lot due to her arthritis.

Valued Contributor

Alex, the model, is not in this show.  I think you're seeing Lori's neice, Allison.  She looks similar and is on set doing the chats.