Respected Contributor

Does anyone else have trouble reading the reply when the previous or OP thread is included in the reply people post??  I like it when someone just hits reply without adding all that!

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

Does anyone else have trouble reading the reply when the previous or OP thread is included in the reply people post??  I like it when someone just hits reply without adding all that!

@FlowerBear. No, unless it copies multiple quotes that fade. Sometimes if the post isn't included you have no idea what the posting person is talking about.

Respected Contributor

Re: Message Replies

[ Edited ]

OH OK, I always just hit reply like Im doing here.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It does get confusing....I try not to include multiple replies when I quote someone.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

It does get confusing....I try not to include multiple replies when I quote someone.

@Mom2Dogs  You gave a great explanation.  I tried to do so, but ended up canceling my post.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  Does anyone know how to reply to the latest post on the long line of a thread? I don't want to quote a series of replies, but don't know how to respond to the last response. Hope I'm making sense!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  Does anyone know how to reply to the latest post on the long line of a thread? I don't want to quote a series of replies, but don't know how to respond to the last response. Hope I'm making sense!

@BirkiLady.  Yes, other posters do it. You just have to erase the faded replies. I am using an IPad and don't know how to do it. If I was on the computer with a mouse I could. Maybe DooBdoo can help.

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Hi. Wouldn't you just hit reply to the post you want? I just did for my reply to you, but I also included the quote.

Honored Contributor

When I want to comment generally, I click the REPLY on the left top above the boxes, but if I want to reply to a specific post, then I click the REPLY

at the right lower of that box and @  whoever I want to talk with.  Should I be doing something different?

Honored Contributor

Re: Message Replies

[ Edited ]

On my mac book air I can do a copy and paste into my reply....that way you can have ONLY the text you want included in your reply.