Respected Contributor

I just discovered that qvc carries mason pearson hairbrushes on line.   Have they ever been a "tsv" or even presented on a show?  I have been a member since 1986 and never knew they were sold thru the Q.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

I just discovered that qvc carries mason pearson hairbrushes on line.   Have they ever been a "tsv" or even presented on a show?  I have been a member since 1986 and never knew they were sold thru the Q.

never

Honored Contributor

I bought two through Costco...don't know if they are still available.  Still pricey and worth it.

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't trade my brush for anything. It's expensive, but have had it for many decades and use it every day. 

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols 

allbeauty Website had them at a good price, all sizes, many colors

a few months ago.

I grabbed up two.  I like the middle size better than the large.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Sorry this is off topic, I don't know this person.  My old eyes flashed "Perry Mason" to the brain.  Good grief!  No idea what filters through the old noggin anymore.  Maybe it'll help me to remember to check out these brushes. ??

Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Sorry this is off topic, I don't know this person.  My old eyes flashed "Perry Mason" to the brain.  Good grief!  No idea what filters through the old noggin anymore.  Maybe it'll help me to remember to check out these brushes. ??

Lol! @qualitygal !

Super Contributor

I just cannot justify praying $240.00 for a hairbrush in my mind, but yet I did pay $400.00 for a Dyson blowdryer. Go figure.

I googled dupes and found several really cheap ones.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal , Your noggin is likely fine. When we read, our eyes actually go ahead and come back, then ahead again. Over and over. Mason, then P, then back. Then your brain used your background knowledge to come up with a sensible conclusion of Perry Mason cuz you never heard of Mason Pearson.  Your eyes transmit the message but your brain does the interpretation. What you read makes perfect sense to me. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Kalli wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal , Your noggin is likely fine. When we read, our eyes actually go ahead and come back, then ahead again. Over and over. Mason, then P, then back. Then your brain used your background knowledge to come up with a sensible conclusion of Perry Mason cuz you never heard of Mason Pearson.  Your eyes transmit the message but your brain does the interpretation. What you read makes perfect sense to me. 😊

Bless you my child.  Woman Wink