Honored Contributor

Sun, beautiful blue sky (for a change) and it says 34, but in the sun, so nice.

We just came in from the deck.  I smell like a sheet that's been blowing in the wind.  Love that fresh air smell.  Had a discussion with a squirell in a tree.  I'd talk, then he, then me.  It was quite entertaining, LOL.  Don't think he'd agree, but he may be a young squirrel.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Sun, beautiful blue sky (for a change) and it says 34, but in the sun, so nice.

I'll be glad when the sun comes out. I hate these gloomy days. It's suppose to get colder again tomorrow plus rain this weekend. Yuck!!! I hope we don't have all the rain like we did last year.

Enjoy your blue sky.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sun, beautiful blue sky (for a change) and it says 34, but in the sun, so nice.

@qualitygal  I know you are loving it!!!The weather has been dreadful for so long here where I live in the PNW, we needed the break we have been getting the past few days. It is currently a beautiful sunny day at 39 degrees and I am taking full advantage. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

We just came in from the deck.  I smell like a sheet that's been blowing in the wind.  Love that fresh air smell.  Had a discussion with a squirell in a tree.  I'd talk, then he, then me.  It was quite entertaining, LOL.  Don't think he'd agree, but he may be a young squirrel.  

That conversation with the squirell so fun! The sun is finally shining here too. I have been out a bit, its chilly but that sunshine is too nice to stay in. 

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygalI have a conversation with the crows every morning, they are patiently waiting for some peanuts in the shell and a few scraps of stale bread.  It's a ritual I do every morning on my way out to take care of the horses.

Honored Contributor

Here in WA state we have had a few days, this week,  of sun and blue skies altho a little chilly in the a.m. There had been 5 or 6 weeks solid of rain and gloom---- the last really sunny day was Nov 30th. My poor brain needs this nice weather-----

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal 

We have a beautiful blue sky and sunshine here also, but it was a -5° earlier this morning. The sky and the sunshine look great, but I will still layer clothes before heading out.

hckynut

hckynut(john)