Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Stunning

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe I haven't seen a robin yet. Guess they knew we were having winter  again or maybe they've already switched to daylight saving time  I hate messing with the clock. We used to be like Arizona and sensibly left the clicks alone. Electricity went out twice for a few seconds on Saturday within two hours. Guess powers to be thought I needed practice.  I'm some what of a nut about it and will watch the tv box for the stove and oven clocks to see how close I can get them to change the digital minutes together.  Too much time on my hands?

Honored Contributor

Hello all, the flu episode lasted about 24 hours.  I hit it with Zicam and ate chicken and rice soup twice on Wednesday, lol.  Had a slight headache yesterday and worked from home.  Today I am on site and am feeling like my old self.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@possumminkwrote:

@possummink  Reminds me of my cats, their tails were exactly like these. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

'' Happy Weekend & Happy Saturday '' by Reyhan Seran Dursun

Bernie,  I'm glad you are feeling better.   Zicam really seems to do the trick for you.   I hope you are able to get some good rest this coming weekend and not too long before you don't have to get  up and go to work at all.  Yea for you!! Heart

We went out for supper to celebrate my grandson's 18th birthday.   It was a fun time for all of us.   Great food.   I had halibut stuffed with shrimp and scallops.   I am stuffed now, but it was so good.   This restaurant, The Shrimp Boat, has always had great seafood and other entrees.   It's close by which makes it even better for us.   We love their Crab, corn chowder for dipping bread into, kind of like an appetizer.   

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Dark-eyed Junco