Super Contributor

hooty.......hope you have a nice day.  I have to work on gathering stuff to put in the motorhome.  Son and oldest DGD came yesterday.  He helped his dad fix several things.  I ordered lunch and DH took DGD and let her drive to go pick it up.  She was busy telling us about her week at the navy academy playing soccer.  She met with a counselor and talked about what her best classes would be to take to help prepare her to apply for the academy.......which I know is a long shot...but she is excited but at almost 16 she could easily change her mind about what she wants to do after high school.......At least she is thinking about what she might do.

Son, silaw, and oldest DGS all have to work today so we are not doing anything special.  I have a roast I need to get started cooking so we will have leftovers to take with us.

I have been downloading books to read while we are gone. Never know what the internet will be like i  the RV park.

Super Contributor

viva....hot and humid here too.

Honored Contributor

Nana, I am going to try this one more time   ..........   on your trip to FL, you said you were staying with a relative in AL  .......  where in AL, do you know?  I live in AL about 3 hrs. from the FL line, if you are close by I would love to try to meet you, if possible!  I've been trying to get your attention on this for several days now!  Just let me know!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hot & humid  ???, we are the captial in the South!   We had storms about midnight last night (early fireworks show), LOL!  Expecting more storms tonight!

Valued Contributor

Enjoy the day everyone and be careful with the fireworks!

Getting very dark here so there must be a storm around!

Again .....enjoy the day where ever you are!

Honored Contributor

patriotic porch

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Regular Contributor

Happy 4th of July to all my friends! Be blessed and safe!

Love & HOPE & peace--Dame :-)

Spoiler

Super Contributor

Happy Fourth of July everyone!  

Mowed the back yard this morning and that is it for my time outside today.  Don't want heat stroke.  Made a healthy tuna salad for lunch using one of Giada's recipes.  Hamburger and corn on the cob tonight.  Trying very hard to resist the sleeping beauty TSV necklace.  Has anyone else bought it?  It is so pretty but expensive.  

Valued Contributor
Stay safe everyone and enjoy your Day!