Occasional Contributor

There is a model  that models   for both Argan and IT and claims how their skin care helps HER.    IT and Argan is who she models for.   Which skin care is helping her?

Honored Contributor

There's no reason it couldn't be both!!  I started useing Dr Dennese's Firming Facial Pads and serum which helped a lot - then started using JM Argan oil which showed more results on top of what I was getting.  I then tried some Perricone products which enhanced my skin further and a few different eye products.  When I discontine any - some for just a day - I notice lesser results.  So yes anyone can have great results combining several different brands!!!  I have never found just one brand that works for me but the combination I now use does.  What works for me probably wouldn't for others.

Honored Contributor

I use a combination of brands which I arrived at by experimentation over the years.  My best suggestion: change one product at a time instead of a few things at once and decide what your skin likes best.

I'm still working my way toward a simpler routine -  I'd love to be back to cleanse, treat with one product, and moisturize with one -  and some year I'll get there.

Esteemed Contributor
Is IT "skin care" the same as Josie Moran? What exactly are you comparing? IT is primarily makeup, isn't it?

I suppose there is some crossover, but I don't think there is enough for somebody to cry foul. After all, one can use multiple makeup brands for different looks. But please correct me if I am mistaken.
Occasional Contributor

Argan   Oil  is used as a   moisterizing  product, also, she is starting to come  out with some cosmetcs I believe.        Thanks   to everyone for their feed back.     I use different lines of make up, but my skin  care  is  Philosphy.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I use a combination of brands which I arrived at by experimentation over the years.  My best suggestion: change one product at a time instead of a few things at once and decide what your skin likes best.

I'm still working my way toward a simpler routine -  I'd love to be back to cleanse, treat with one product, and moisturize with one -  and some year I'll get there.

I have a dermatologist who is wonderful! The last time I saw him we had an in-depth discussion about skin care. First of all, he urged me to go paraben free! (duh!) Then he said all skin needs is to be kept moisturized! The only other thing that he said was important was sun screen. He said if I wanted to waste money on all the cutsie products, to go for it! ( I can easily get taken in by all the products that "work in synergy with..." )Obviously, all skin is different. What you need and what I need could very well be very different! If you have something that is working for you, stick with it! (Lucky!) That's hard to come by! I tend to shake up my routine depending on which TSV is "grabbing" me at the time!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I have a dermatologist who is wonderful! The last time I saw him we had an in-depth discussion about skin care. First of all, he urged me to go paraben free! (duh!) Then he said all skin needs is to be kept moisturized! The only other thing that he said was important was sun screen. He said if I wanted to waste money on all the cutsie products, to go for it! ( I can easily get taken in by all the products that "work in synergy with..." )Obviously, all skin is different. What you need and what I need could very well be very different! If you have something that is working for you, stick with it! (Lucky!) That's hard to come by! I tend to shake up my routine depending on which TSV is "grabbing" me at the time! 😉

Respected Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
Is IT "skin care" the same as Josie Moran? What exactly are you comparing? IT is primarily makeup, isn't it?

I suppose there is some crossover, but I don't think there is enough for somebody to cry foul. After all, one can use multiple makeup brands for different looks. But please correct me if I am mistaken.

IT cosmetics are infused with skin care! Jaime doesn't suggest you should use it in place of skin care, just that you could! It's more of a sales ploy, stating that unlike other color cosmetic that do nothing but sit on your skin and clog pores, IT is full of "good for your skin ingredients" ! I think both Jaime and Josie have top quality lines! Josie has had color cosmetics for a while, also claiming they have her argon oil infused in them, thus they are good for you! Jaime, however, just recently put out some skin care products. Josie doesn't have a big line of color cosmetic and, likewise, Jaime has only a few true "skin care only" products! So, technically, both lines could be responsible for helping one woman!