Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

190 Happy Tuesday ideas in 2021 | happy tuesday, tuesday, good morning tuesday

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@hullie 

A little John Denver for you and everyone here  Smiley Happy

John Denver                    "Sunshine on My Shoulders"

Utube:  https://youtu.be/diwuu_r6GJE 

I found this on Utube this morning and I know it will brighten your day.  I, too, love John Denver.

Every couple of months we have friends who visit our Village Commons to sing and play music for us.  The guy sounds so much like John Denver you can close your eyes and pretend.  It's a night of music (some by request), dancing and trivia.  So much fun ...  Smiley Happy  Oh, and our group won the trivia contest last month and the winners got free lunch passes.  Heart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 @1Snickers @lulutoby @hullie   Thank you so very much for prayers and thoughts for my Mom.  She lost a close friend yesterday at her assisted living.  She was very emotional as she tried to tell me the news.  Yesterday certainly wouldn't have been the day to tell her about her own recent development.  

Honored Contributor

Cute Good Morning Pictures, Cute Good Morning Gif, Good Morning Flowers Quotes, Good Morning Images, Happy Tuesday Morning, Happy Tuesday Quotes, Tuesday Greetings, Good Morning Greetings, Black Inspirational Quotes

Honored Contributor

Happy Tuesday Gif

Honored Contributor

Work Motivational Quotes, Good Morning Inspirational Quotes, Work Quotes, Good Morning Quotes, Morning Sayings, Morning Images, Good Morning Happy, Good Morning Messages, Good Morning Greetings

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of clothes iron and text

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of text that says '"Happiness isn't in the future, it's not somewhere else. t's available right inside us, right now, all the time." LÊO Babauta a6иpииTpy'