Honored Contributor

@lulutoby enjoy your new rollator and don't let it get away from you.  I have to use one when I am out and about and sometimes I get going too fast and have to put the breaks on.  My Mom tried one last year and it was chaos for her.  She decided to stick with her walker with the tennis balls.  I have two a red one which I call my red convertible and a bluish-gray one.  When I saw my PCP last week I didn't have it with me.  We forgot to put it in the car!  My PCP asked me where my wheels were at and shook her head.  Good thing Jason was with me to hang on to to get about.

What kind of dog are you getting?  Gracie walks great next to my rollators - no problem there.

Good Luck! 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne Aren't you glad that MRI is over!  Hoping for positive results for you.

Don't you just love the smell outside after a good rain?  Yesterday, here in MN, there were places that received lots of rain.  Instead of that good, clean rain smell people were saying all they could smell was worms.  They received so much rain it flushed them out and covered driveways and sidewalks with them.  YUCK!

Honored Contributor

Stars For Sale 

We sold our townhome in less that 48 hours.  Within 24 hours we knew we had three offers coming and accepted one of those.  We, also, are buying a new construction villa.  Everything is on the main level which is what I need.  Stairs and I don't like each other.  Today we are to find out our closing date but yesterday it was looking to be June 8.  We need to do another downsize which means my Christmas things.  DD, Sarah, is interested in much that I have and will take quite a bit off my hands.  At least, those items I feel I can part with.

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of cat

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of dog and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Yabba- dabba- doo Happy Friday to you! For the Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me'

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of text

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle

Honored Contributor

May be an image of deer