Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'An Easter Blessing May the resurrection of our savior be a constant reminder of His love and promise of eternal life.'

Honored Contributor

hello all

a most wonderful Easter to all

not much today

sunny with a nippy wind.

got lots of chores finished today

big news is a shoot out at our 1 large mall we have in the state 3 people were hit this happened in food court yesterday that is all i know.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

He Has Risen, He IS Risen! 25 Easter Resurrection Bible Verses & Scriptures  to Celebrate

Honored Contributor

350 VINTAGE GREETING - EASTER ideas | vintage easter cards, vintage easter,  easter

Dear @mousiegirl   We wish you the Happiest Easter!  You are missed and Pray that everything is alright with you.  With much Love sweet friend!

Honored Contributor

Vintage Easter Post Card, Post card, chick, cats, animals, vintage, HD  wallpaper | Peakpx

Dear @Puddles,   We wish you a wonderful Easter time with your family.  We hope that you are alright.  Sending lots of love and wellness your way!  Big hugs!

Honored Contributor

Latest Happy Easter GIFs | Gfycat

Happy Easter beautiful friends!  I hope that all of you have been enjoying this Blessed Easter Day!  Lots of Love and Bunny Hugs coming your way... Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356  & all  I know your carrot cake was delicious! I thought of you as we munched that box of cookies and the carrot ones were most popular.

If you shop for them they are small double cookies with cream centers between. They come in a regular sized box but I got the large size so there would be leftovers. 
      Everyone! It was a beautiful Easter Day and dinner was a bit later but good with ham and fresh squash with mushrooms and asparagus on the grill and two types of potatoes,rolls and cookies.

My granddaughter always hunts Eggs with surprises inside. Theirs is a huge yard and that took awhile. 
     I enjoyed watching them open their Easter bags, and chatting about the grown grandkids that weren't there. I talked to them by e mail.  
    We came back to my house just in time for the dog's dinner,  then  a walk around the triangles and several TV shows.

I hope you all had a blessed Easter! 
       🌷 🌸 🌞🐣🐥🐇🕊️

Honored Contributor

Easter Monday Images, Photos, Pictures, Wallpaper

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor