Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Looking forBoopomatic

[ Edited ]

How are you doing?  Just checking and hope you are fine.  If you feel like responding, I would love to hear from you.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

How are you doing?  Just checking and hope you are fine.  If you feel like responding, I would love to hear from you.

@BoopOMatic 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

Hey @qvcaddition  how are you?

I'm doing well, thanks for asking.

I'm not going to put anything really personal on the board here as it's open the public.

Maybe you can find your way to the other board? If you google "Q forum friends" it will give you the link.

Esteemed Contributor

@BoopOMatic 

@BoopOMatic wrote:

I'm not going to put anything really personal on the board here as it's open the public.

Maybe you can find your way to the other board? If you google "Q forum friends" it will give you the link.

I tried with no success.  Just checking with you and glad you are doing fine.

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic   Understand....I've thought the same.  Sometimes I write heartfelt responses and don't post.  I think you are smart to consider the reality of the Internet, even though it fosters a more superficial interaction...I think it has become a necessity in today's world.  I enjoy the people here and appreciate the forum, but I am aware of limitations.  Luv you Boop😉

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@BoopOMatic 

@BoopOMatic wrote:

I tried with no success.  Just checking with you and glad you are doing fine.

Try searching with mellyg, @qvcaddition.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking forBoopomatic

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition   When you Googled q forum friends the website is listed right on top.

melly g. proboards . com

(Put it all together)

@Black Cat Back  

You both can pm on that site.

Sometimes long posts with personal info will not last around here.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Second time I tried again and it says Oops you do not have permission to use this board

I will stay on this forum.. I will keep it short and just discuss minor stuff now.  I have never done Facebook or Twitter or any of those places. I felt safe here because you don,t put in your nane, phone #, address...so how would anyone know who or where you live. I did say Cal. But its a big place..

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Second time I tried again and it says Oops you do not have permission to use this board

I will stay on this forum.. I will keep it short and just discuss minor stuff now.  I have never done Facebook or Twitter or any of those places. I felt safe here because you don,t put in your nane, phone #, address...so how would anyone know who or where you live. I did say Cal. But its a big place..

@qvcaddition   You have to register.  You cannot just start posting.  If you do not register and try to get into a forum you will receive that message about not having permission.

Just trying to help.  You do what is comfortable for you.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks will try again.