Frequent Contributor

I had seen Life is Good clothing in the stores for years.  But it wasn't until QVC that I really took a good look at some of the designs.

I ordered a couple of T-shirts from Life is Good from QVC and really liked them.  Then I thought with all the hassels with long shipping times and high return costs I went directly to Life is Good on line.

I was amazed at all the super cute Tees, and Sweatshirts.

I saw that QVC dosen't offer a much better price than Life is Good directly.

I recedved 15% off my first order and each time I order I am gived a coupon code for an additional 20% off my next order.  Shipping is FREE and returns are FREE

I receve my items within 5-7 days and this is much faster than QVC's 2-3 week shipping times.

Take a look at the Life is Good site you maybe happy that your did.  I did  a lot of my Christmas Shopping early from this site. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 12.27.51 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

I love all the products they sell. Great gift ideas as you mentioned. 

Honored Contributor

@stateofmichigan  I love their website. I have family members who have a bunch of their tees and have lasted for years.

About 10 years ago I ordered a zip up hooded fleece type jacket in a pretty soft fuschia color. It was $60 which to me was a lot *then*. I have worn it probably 100 times and it still looks like new.

I love all their themes and designs and now I may go over there and treat myself! Thanks for the reminder.

Their customer service is great.

Honored Contributor

@stateofmichigan 

We have a LIfe is Good store here in Savannah, GA.

You're right, they have so many cute things that you never see here! 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I really love the quality of their things,the cotton t shirts are the best.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

We have Life is Good in many stores around me.  Most of the time they are priced at a 25% discount.

However, I bought a similar style of gnomes for Halloween from Zulily.  The sweatshirt was a medium purple and the gnomes have hearts allover them.  

You can really get some good deals, short sleeve t-shirts used to be around $16 on sale, I noticed they are around $24 on sale now.

Fabric washes and wears well.

Honored Contributor

@stateofmichigan wrote:

I had seen Life is Good clothing in the stores for years.  But it wasn't until QVC that I really took a good look at some of the designs.

I ordered a couple of T-shirts from Life is Good from QVC and really liked them.  Then I thought with all the hassels with long shipping times and high return costs I went directly to Life is Good on line.

I was amazed at all the super cute Tees, and Sweatshirts.

I saw that QVC dosen't offer a much better price than Life is Good directly.

I recedved 15% off my first order and each time I order I am gived a coupon code for an additional 20% off my next order.  Shipping is FREE and returns are FREE

I receve my items within 5-7 days and this is much faster than QVC's 2-3 week shipping times.

Take a look at the Life is Good site you maybe happy that your did.  I did  a lot of my Christmas Shopping early from this site. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 12.27.51 PM.png

Me too!

Respected Contributor

I have one T shirt that has a cute saying about dogs on it.  It is my favorite T shirt.  I bought it for the saying on the front but I love the soft cotton material it is made from.  I would also like to have the plain ones with nothing on it.