Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Let's Stroll Down Memory Lane

@SoX Still love funky tie dye and have to use rollers in my hair (smooths it out and adds volume like nothing else) and who doesn't still enjoy the Beatles.....good times 

Honored Contributor

I had forgotten troll dolls.  lol!

Respected Contributor

Wow, does that bring back memories!  I feel soooooooooooooo old!

Respected Contributor

Troll dolls, The Beatles, Tie Dye, Rollers and the list goes on and on. Oh those were the good old days!! I don't even know what half the toys are these days and I can't understand half the lyrics when people sing. Oh the times have changed!

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@SoX Still love funky tie dye and have to use rollers in my hair (smooths it out and adds volume like nothing else) and who doesn't still enjoy the Beatles.....good times 

@phoenixbrd

I have plastic rollers in my hair right now ... use them to add curl and volume after a relaxer perm ... lol

As for the Beatles ... their songs have been interpreted by some of my most loved singers and jazz artists ... 

Respected Contributor

@SoX   Thank you sharing the link.  True Baby Boomer here--born in mid fifties.  

I did indeed have a lovely stroll and remember each and every item from sea monkeys and gelatin molds, chicken a la king, troll dolls, tie dye, and rotary dial phones.

Time marches on but some things are timeless, such as the music of the Beatles.  Even my dear Dad, born in 1905, grew to like them and enjoy their songs.

Valued Contributor

I still wear my afro,only difference it's now it's a black and gray mohawk. Still wear my midi style dresses (at under 5 feet,all my dresses and skirts are midi) and yoga pants and jeans, capris. Never a fan of the mini skirts/dresses..I have Embrace this style. Also,I don't mix plaids and strips,etc. Still love heart and dog jewelry and handbags

Love my style.

Honored Contributor

I had all kinds of trolls... big trolls and small.... I had a troll house and furniture too.....  and clothes for my trolls

Esteemed Contributor

@aroc3435 

Here's one of my more "mellow" renditions on classical guitar ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEBu9nZSr8