Honored Contributor

Re: Lessons Learned in Life:

@jeanlake   You would love Bruce Lipton....if you're curious check out some of his You Tube videos....brilliant. 

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd Lipton's name is new to me and I will check this out - thank you - enjoy your week

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'Everybody makes mistakes in life. But that doesn't mean they have to pay for them for the rest of their lives. Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn't mean they are bad. It means they are human. BeHappy'

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty...I love what you posted.  Yes, we are only human, not one of us is perfect.  We have feelings, whether they are positive or negative they are real.  I'm looking forward to more of your posts.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

In the spirit of some great posts here, I add two principles that I have finally learned. Pick your battles and don’t sweat the small stuff.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely!  So true.  Sometimes you feel like you are expected to be happy, feel good and smile all day and all night long.  That's just not normal.  I don't believe in being negative, not at all.  But sometimes there are low points in your life, things happen, and you don't have to always pretend that everything is just hunky-dory!  Everyone gets a bad day now and then --- maybe there's really now known reason for it --- you just feel off.  But the next day is bound to be better.  The important thing is just to not get mired down.  Move on and up!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Hooty...I love what you posted.  Yes, we are only human, not one of us is perfect.  We have feelings, whether they are positive or negative they are real.  I'm looking forward to more of your posts.  Heart

@Lindsays Grandma , thank you, I am so glad I am not the only one that feels this way, I will try my best to keep this going, and please everyone, please feel free to join in!  I'm loving all your comments!Heart

Honored Contributor

and don't lick any metal poles in the dead of winter!!

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

and don't lick any metal poles in the dead of winter!!

@qualitygal  The great laugh of the day.....

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'Sometimes the best thing you can do is KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT and YOUR EYES OPEN. The truth always comes out in the end. Purple'