Honored Contributor

There is a video going around that tells you to "click on the link" to apply for a $90,000 grant that you "don't have to pay back.".

Please be aware in this day and age, anything can be digitally manipulated and scams are rampant now.  DH fights them in his business all day.

Once they get your link you could have issues.

If you have any questions, just give your Council On Ageing a call.

It never hurts to be safe.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies, Please Be Careful!

Thanks for the warning.  My husband is in IT and one of the things he has told me is to NEVER click on a link.  To take it even further, don't open any suspicious emails or texts in the first place.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I was taught by my extremely smart late DH more than 20 years ago to NEVER EVER click on any link. I am familiar with all the scams and never fall for any of this c r a p. I'm 72 and smarter than the scammers.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the warning. I never click on any links nor suspicious emails.

Honored Contributor

It sounds so ridiculous, I would never click on a link like that.  Many scams prey on people who are go through hard times and desperate.  Free money draws them in.  

Esteemed Contributor

NEVER click on a link & if it sounds too good to be true it is too good to be true!!!

Honored Contributor

@January121 @chrystaltree @Tricolor @Love my grandkids 

@ScrapHappy 

Ladies, I called the Counsel of Ageing and forwarded the link to the agent.  He thinks it's fraudulent as well.