Super Contributor

Re: LISA ROBERTSON HORSES??

[ Edited ]

NOT USING ALL CAPS FOR ANGER BUT RATHER TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT.  Those animals DO NOT BELONG TO HER.  If she told the  truth about this situation rather than presenting bogus information, she might be represented BETTER as a business person.  Another example was all the fattening, high calorie, sugar loaded desserts she supposedly ate.   Know the expression FAKE NEWS?   That's probably a FAKE STORY.  Remember cleaning the refrigerator at her previous home?  Contents of the frig were  fruits, vegetables and protein drinks.   A  person can  look young and flawless thanks to apps.  A person can look younger thanks to dermal fillers and botox.   Doesn't she have an article on her website about CoolSculpting.    Read between the lines.  Honesty is the best medicine

Valued Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Lisa Robertson always has interesting Facebook posts about her new home and business.

As an animal lover, I am pleased that she has welcomed all these sweet creatures into her life!

I congratulate Lisa on her entrepreneurship and being a brave and independent business woman!

Unfortunately, there remain too many people (women) who prefer to anonymously criticize her non-stop.  Jealousy?

Jealousy? - It certainly appears to be. 

I notice it is usually the same people that jump on here to bash.  

Super Contributor

@Swedishmiss don't know about the rest of the posters but for me Lisa is the last person I would ever be jealous of, quite the opposite really- I don't like all the women and yes some men that think she is god and everything she says or does is the way it should be- I post usually to educate potential buyers of her tactics of selling and getting people to stay with her to mostly get complements- I do not know her personally but from what I saw on QVC and now her Facebook stuff I do not believe she is genuine at all, she is very self absorbed and loves the camera- she herself admits she is very high maintainence- I just don't like the idea of spending my money on items that she claims to have made just for her tribe or items that you can obviously buy elsewhere for less, it just isn't right

Respected Contributor

@Sadie45  Your smiley face  belies your countenance.

Honored Contributor

Re: LISA ROBERTSON HORSES??

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

That can't be a very exclusive area if their zoning people allow her to run a business that big out of her house.

@depglass  You should see the drone pictures. 30 some acres including a horse farm, assorted structures and looks like caretakers homes. Grass and trees forever and the home from the air looks like a resort. Oh and a pool, fountains, pool house. I was impressed and nosey. There is no one able to get close enough in the neighborhood if there is one, to see what she does.

Super Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper 

Lisa Robertson has always been a polarizing figure. Some like her; some love her and some don't care for her at all. I don't believe jealousy has ever been the reason for their dislike. Most times people make their reasons very clear as the posters did today. And   Everyone here is anonymous as far as I know. 

Honored Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@qvc chick well the horses and the goats are not hers, they belong to the girl that lived on the horse farm that she bought- it is about 30 acres and many buildings not to mention a huge house that a single person does not need by any means- it was recorded that she paid over 1.2 million for it- she says she moved to make room for her on line business instead of renting out commerical space, but I have my own opinions on the whole thing- it was printed that her neighbors were tired of all the delivery trucks at her old house- the verdict is out on how successful her business is, it is hard to tell because she does not tell how much inventory she buys in the first place- I do know from searching many of her items can be bought elsewhere for cheaper and a better return policy- she does not accept reviews good or bad, she also has an exclusive group that gets first takes on the products- I have bought a few christmas items from her but some were broken and others I found at Hobby Lobby- you can find pictures of her farm by looking up vintage horse farms in the west chester area, they are public 

Wow.  The OP asked about the horses.  LOL

Honored Contributor

It's interesting to me how often she is brought up as a subject line.  While she worked on Q, I found her intelligent and enjoyed most of her presentations, however once she left, I have had no interest in her.  Yet there are a couple of people that just can't seem to let her go whether it's to promote whatever business she is running, or just seem to get interest going again.  Whatever it is, it happens too often to be merely a coincidence IMHO.  No, I'm not jealous, I think this may be only the second time I've actually responded to one of these threads and couldn't tell you what kind of business she's running or anything about her life..... but I do keep asking myself why?  What's the motive here??

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor
I enjoyed her on QVC and wish her well. But I do not follow her or buy a darn thing from her. I have no interest in being part of her “tribe,” or going on a trip with her. Some of the people that adore her are just too over the top that it creeps me out.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

I have seen several posts now about a Lisa Robertson. Who in the world is she?