Trusted Contributor

Every time I turn on qvc ,Kerstin is on.why all the time?Guess because she sells.There are plenty to others that do well also.Most of her time, she is alone,that part is good.When she has a helper it gets very silly then I turn it off.

Respected Contributor

I just posted something about her.i hardly ever see her on the q.the times I have,she is selling exercise equiptment,and not fashion

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Every time I turn on qvc ,Kerstin is on.why all the time?Guess because she sells.There are plenty to others that do well also.Most of her time, she is alone,that part is good.When she has a helper it gets very silly then I turn it off.

Cuz that's when they schedule her.  If it's not to your liking wait until another host you enjoy is scheduled.  Check your program guid for who is hosting what show.  

Esteemed Contributor

Kerstin is much too hyper for me .... she talks so fast that most of the time I haven’t got a clue of what she’s saying .... I see her & change the channel until her shift is over 🤮

Esteemed Contributor

Unwatchable for me. Wouldn't buy anything from her. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@bewise wrote:

We all have our favorites, but unfortunately we have no control over who is scheduled when or why. That is up to QVC.Smiley Happy

New Contributor

She says herself she only works three to four days a week .. the same with most hosts , it  must be that she is on when you are tuning in . She was off almost three weeks when her Mother passed recebtly .. I feel like I rarely see her on .. ?? 

Respected Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@bewise wrote:

We all have our favorites, but unfortunately we have no control over who is scheduled when or why. That is up to QVC.Smiley Happy

I don't have a favorite.  I only watch when my favorite vendor is on.  The host is just not there for me. Any host is just an irritant, always going on and on about how great it is and yeah, I know the drill, money, money but I ignore them all.   I'm only interested in what I'm buying and I KNOW what I'm buying.  Well, I should.  I've been buying it here for quite a number of years now.  QVC doing easy pay is really nice though.

Respected Contributor

I like Kerstin.  She is one of the few hosts that I do not get tired of seeing on QVC.  I also like Alberti.  There is one host, who shall go nameless, who is also constantly on and I find this host just as annoying as the original poster finds Kerstin.  To each his/her own I guess.

Regular Contributor

I agree , I never watch her.  When she is on I turn qvc off.  She spends alot of time looking at herself and way too much time posing constantly.  Yes we all know she works out and has her "fake" tan which has become "orange" as of late. She was on with Amy yesterday and even Amy was getting a bit frustrated with her at times.  She states she is high maintenance and thinks saying that is "cute" but it is a turn off.  Even today she told Gary with Denim and Co.  no matter how warm it gets she won't let anyone at ther house turn on the "air" until June 1.  Do we really need to hear all of this.?  When her and Alberti get together on Saturday mornings it is way over the top.  They both need to calm down.  Saturday morning most  people want to relax and "chill" a bit.