Honored Contributor

AC9946DB-199D-4277-91D9-6ABBAE89DC39.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I have to say nothing.  People are too much into themselves today than anything else.  I truely believe they love their cell phones more than their own family.

Respected Contributor

I got sick about a week ago and have been slowly recovering.  One day there was a knock at my door and someone had sent me flowers. The get well card was signed by my daughter, husband and granddaughter who live out of state. I texted my daughter to thank her and she said her husband had ordered them on his own that day.   I thought that was so nice of my son in law to think of me and send flowers 🌸!

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123  I'd like to know what you get out of asking a question like this?

Honored Contributor

Every night at work, a lot of people give me a hand with little things that are hard on me because my knee is messed up.  Yesterday, my sister offered to drive me downtown to get coppies of some important papers.  Huge blessings!  Heart  

Trusted Contributor

I have been hosting Paint Night in my home studio recently. Last Monday, while I was working, my mother nicely organized all of the art supplies and otherwise tidied things up for me. I felt as though my “fairy godmother” had popped in when I got home and saw it! She never said a word about it. I had to pry it out of my father. I'm sure it took her the majority of the day. (She is a cancer survivor with painful arthritis from the chemo treatments.) 

I will find some subtle way to repay her for this kindness. 

Respected Contributor

The person in front of me at the Starbucks drive thru paid my bill...it happened when I was feeling hopeless & that act of kindness meant the world to me.

Esteemed Contributor

My new next door neighbor left a holiday gift for me outside the door!  It was sweet!  I suppose she is expecting something -- neighborly peace, she is always apologizing for her noisy children, but really she didn't have to, I don't mind and am happy to have young children nearby.

Respected Contributor

When my husband went to the store he brought me two chocolate donuts.He does things like that occasionally.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@butterfly123  I'd like to know what you get out of asking a question like this?

@blackhole99

I don’t understand your question. I was hoping the answers would uplift others.