Esteemed Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@Caligurll  So true !!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Caligurll 

🤣

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I was just this morning trying to think on the positive side of July tomorrow and August basically next week.  It means one step closer to Thanksgiving temps. and food!!

Fall is a coming soon.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 

Speak for yourself - we have a turkey breast in the freezer and I'm hoping for it in the next week!  LOL

Woo-hoo, Thanksgiving in July!

Denise
Honored Contributor

That's cute!  I had thought --- well, hoped I should say-- that the worst of all of this would be over by now.  Now, I'm thinking ---- what will the holidays be like????  The first Thanksgiving and Christmas with COVD --- don't even want to go there..... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

That's cute!  I had thought --- well, hoped I should say-- that the worst of all of this would be over by now.  Now, I'm thinking ---- what will the holidays be like????  The first Thanksgiving and Christmas with COVD --- don't even want to go there..... 

@AngelPuppy1 

I know... My employer throws amazing company Christmas parties for us. Right now I’m going back and forth between being sad thinking we won’t have one this year and being afraid we will have one and I won’t feel safe going to it.

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I was just this morning trying to think on the positive side of July tomorrow and August basically next week.  It means one step closer to Thanksgiving temps. and food!!

Fall is a coming soon.

9/22.....first day of Fall!!!!!  counting the days.....

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Fall is a coming soon.

9/22.....first day of Fall!!!!!  counting the days.....

Then we will have Covid and the flu!!

Respected Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@beckyb1012 

Speak for yourself - we have a turkey breast in the freezer and I'm hoping for it in the next week!  LOL

Woo-hoo, Thanksgiving in July!

Quoting myself - had our itty-bitty 3 lb. Butterball herb-seasoned turkey breast over the weekend for our early Thanksgiving dinner.

First time with this product and was pleasantly surprised.  Roasted in oven and expected it to be dry - very moist and flavorful!  Made the remainder into turkey macaroni salad, which was more fitting for 4th of July.

Denise