Honored Contributor
Didn't get much accomplished today, it was just another frustrating day of trying to get an even approximate start date on the work in my yard, which I still don't have.
I did get about 1/3 of the side fence's brush cut back and disposed of. The neighbors on the other side of the fence (it's their fence) have let brush grow up on their side, and that's fine, if that's what they want, but, I despise getting smacked in the face by all this brush when I'm mowing the yard. Every year I cut it back on my side. I'm behind on it this year and last time I mowed, I had some bad words to say while mowing, lol, so I knew I had to get it done.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor
Good morning, have a lot to do today, not sure I'll actually do any of it, lol. Was awakened at 3:30 am by Luther, barking madly at some critters out on the 2nd floor deck. Not sure what they were, too dark out there to tell; about the size of a large rat, but with a furry tail, probably a smallish raccoon, there were 2 of them. I tried to get back to sleep, but that didn't happen. Meanwhile, Luther is now snuggled on the sofa with "his" blanket, sleeping peacefully, lol. Little stinker.
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

did get morn walk in

did not hang out-leaving for dr appt in about 1 hour-this appt is for my implant in my back.

cooler and so much nicer today-windows open enjoying a refreshing breeze.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday | Paysages printemps, Beaux oiseaux, Photo oiseau

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Raccoon GIFs | Tenor

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

raccoon | GIF | PrimoGIF

Honored Contributor

Re: July 2024 Bird's Nest

[ Edited ]

@just bee wrote:

raccoon | GIF | PrimoGIF

@just bee 

That's hysterical! 🤣

And the look on the cats' faces!   "Say what?!"😹😹

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Raccoon GIFs | Tenor

@just bee, lol, yeah, about that size. 

Honored Contributor

Re: July 2024 Bird's Nest

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Raccoon GIFs | Tenor

@just bee, lol, yeah, about that size. 

@Snicks1 

My little Italian mother came home with a raccoon for my tenth birthday.

I loved him like a brother.  But he was the most diabolical creature I've ever known.

We were trying to move from Chicago to Arizona and he broke out of his cage at O'Hare.

Loudspeaker:  Will the lady with the raccoon please come to the front desk!

Everybody in the airport sat down at the same time.

Except my mother, of course.

Honored Contributor
@just bee, I love that story. I can just imagine that happening, at O'Hare, lol.