Honored Contributor

Re: It's really disheartening when...

Usually people who do this kind of thing to others are actually the ones who are lacking, and actually think they are inadequate.  It's unfortunate for them!  This is when I figure I do not need their kind of energy in my life..... BTW, a VERY happy birthday!!  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh I had an a-ha! moment like this said to me before and mine was by a family member which made it tough to get over. I still think about it to this day, and it really soured my feelings toward them.

I'm sorry someone is ruining your day, especially on your birthday...don't let the meanies get you down!

Screenshot 2024-04-03 173117.png

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  Happy Birthday!!! Don't let others take away your power, you have it, hang onto it.  

By the way today is my granddaughter's birthday, too. She's a beautiful genius, so you probably are, too!!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

428b2c1392fffc3dd3c74e0fb9b8d139.jpg

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday!   I'm pretty sure we all have someone in our lives who thinks we are stupid.  Why should you be different?   Just forget it and enjoy your birthday.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday !

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A message on my page-a-day calender.

"Nothing can dim the light inside of me.  I will be my own light in the darkness."

sunbeam.jpg

~ ~ Happy Birthday! ~ ~

birthday-wallpapers46-1563967800.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

OIP (1).jpeg

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Free Happy Birthday Gif Images | Animated Birthday GIFs - SuperbWishes | Happy  birthday wishes cake, Happy birthday wishes images, Animated happy birthday  wishes

Happy Birthday to you Smiley Happy! I am so sorry that someone you know is underestimating your intelligence and talking down to you- that is really wrong of them to do, especially on your special birthday.  I can assure you that you are not stupid- you are very, very smart and insightful and you have a good heart! I enjoy your posts and so many others do too- you have a lot of great takes and perspectives on life and thoughts about different topics on these forums. You're a very kind person.  Maybe you can try to distance yourself from this person and tell them that they are hurting your feelings.  Please use the rest of today to celebrate your special day- relax, watch your favorite TV show or movie, eat some ice cream and dessert.  Happy Birthday to you!  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Birthday to you ... 🎶

Happy Birthday to you ... 🎶

Happy Birthday dear @GoneButNotForgotten ... 🎶

Happy Birthday to youuuuu! 🎶 🎂 🎉

BIG ((((hugs)))) being sent your way!! 💖

... and a bouquet of roses! 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹