Honored Contributor

Is This For You???? NOT Me!!!!!!

May be an image of animal and text that says 'NEVER BUY A DOG WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK'

Honored Contributor

Re: Is This For You???? NOT Me!!!!!!

That is so funny and actually cute!!!!  To be honest I would rather have the cow in my house as a guest than many people , LOL!!1!!!!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

That is so funny and actually cute!!!!  To be honest I would rather have the cow in my house as a guest than many people , LOL!!1!!!!

@spiderw 

You hit the "nail on the head"!  I could deal with a cow much easer than some people I have had to be around.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG   I had to laugh at this pic.  My neighbor's cows have been in my yard 3 times in the  last couple days.  The fence (his) between my yard and his pasture is down in one section and the cows mosey into my yard and then into the road.  Heaven only knows when this guy will get the ambition to fix the fence.

Oh, and the cows fertilize my yard if you get my drift.  Between his cows, dogs and his bull I should have the best looking grass in to.

Respected Contributor

Awww.  Love cows but this looks like a disaster waiting to happen........  Cows do a lot of poop.  I agree with you others I like being with cows more than most people (I grew up on a dairy farm).  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@ECBG   I had to laugh at this pic.  My neighbor's cows have been in my yard 3 times in the  last couple days.  The fence (his) between my yard and his pasture is down in one section and the cows mosey into my yard and then into the road.  Heaven only knows when this guy will get the ambition to fix the fence.

Oh, and the cows fertilize my yard if you get my drift.  Between his cows, dogs and his bull I should have the best looking grass in to.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

OH my!  I know exactly what you refer to.  I grew up on the side of the Blue Ridge Mountains.  

We had 100 head of beef cattle and 3 commercial chicken houses with a trout stream going into a lake.  "Rolo" the bull was strictly off limits for me.

The first part of my life was spent on a horse.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I grew up in the city. I only got close to the finished product of a dairy farm.........at a grocery store.

It was quite a culture shock when I married, moved to the country and lived next to  a dairy farm.

I was amrried about a year and my parents were visiting when the neighbors cows got in our yard.  I headed out the door and my Mom about had a fit.  Mom, they aren't bulls relax. Out I went declaring, ladies, time to go home and shooed them out of the yard.

Mom said, I still can't believe you live in the country. Her make-up loving, dress wearing daughter chasing cows.

Honored Contributor

This looks like a late April Fool's joke.  Cute !!!

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 How does your lawn get mowed when covered with all those "cow pies"? I'd invite the "cowboy" over to reclaim his poop. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

that's pretty funny but actually that is a sweet cute looking cow!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"