Honored Contributor

Every item I click on the see what it looks like and colors, this is what comes up - Image Coming Soon. What gives with this?  If we can't see the items, no one's going spend money on it. They did this on items yesterday too.

They've also had items in shows with hosts but there's no video to see either and only one picture but then you can't see the other colors.

Frustrating

Honored Contributor

This has been a long time irritation to me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD.  Everytime?  Or occasionally?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It means, they don't have an image available online but it is coming...soon.

Honored Contributor

Always one or two in the crowd, isn't there?

Honored Contributor

Some items have this “Image Coming Soon” for weeks. I don’t think there’s much follow up once the ICS is placed on the website. 

Trusted Contributor

This makes me crazy.  If you are selling an item, at least show a photo.  

I worked Saturday/Sunday, so I tried to see items that were shown during the day.  Several items had no photo.  

Come on - you are an online business.  At least let us see what the items looks like.  I'm visual, descriptions do nothing for me.  Does this happen on Amazon??Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

I am finding more and more of this too.  There are four things I would love to see the colors and still showing "image coming soon" and it's been two weeks.  They aren't posting videos either.  I have been waiting over a week to see a BFD presentation for a ODO.  I know it was presented as it was shown previous shows.

Contributor

I've seen this a lot. Can't & wont consider buying w no pix.