Honored Contributor

Ice Cream Listeria-Florida Targeted

Big Olaf company and Blue Bell Ice Cream have Listeria issues.

Please check with your state.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ice Cream Listeria-Florida Targeted

Heard about Big Olaf on the national news but haven't heard a thing about Blue Bell.  Better to check before posting.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ECBG Thanks for the update!  We just had cookies and cream from BLUE BELL for  the fourth here in north Mississippi.  

Respected Contributor

Blue Bell has had issues in the past.... I will not buy it....

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  The only thing I can find about Blue Bell is based on the 2015 incident.  Do you recall where you saw it?  

Honored Contributor

@kze wrote:

@ECBG  The only thing I can find about Blue Bell is based on the 2015 incident.  Do you recall where you saw it?  

@kze 

The short article was on my news feed.

Trusted Contributor

Big Olaf is the most recent recall.  Blue Bell is not current, but from a few years ago.  More misinformation and too quick to post without reading your news article to see what it exactly said. 

Valued Contributor

Usually , by the time the public is aware of a recall ; they already eaten the product . 

My question is why all the recalls . 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chessa35 

Why all the recalls?  Good question, but each person can evaluate its veracity and how it can possibly effect them or their family.

Nowadays seems like everything comes with a warning. For anyone that reads labels on prescription meds, or OTC ones!  Very few are without a long list of possible side effects.

Note the word possible. What to do, what to do! I will only speak for myself. Most of them I ignore because I have never and will ever live my life concerned

about possibilities . Pick any topic, and check how it could  possibly negatively /effect you or your family.

To me some of the wording is for 1 specific reason. To avoid possible litigation. That's my view and I have stuck with it most of my adult life. 

Everyone can pick their own poison when it comes to warnings /side effects, or recalls!

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Big Olaf company and Blue Bell Ice Cream have Listeria issues.

Please check with your state.

@ECBG   Nothing about Blue Bell and if you saw it on your newsfeed:

1.  Find another source

2.  It was probably a blip about the 2015 Blue Bell recall and the fines and settlements which happened a few years ago.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh