Honored Contributor

Re: I was thinking about some posters of the past

@just bee I really miss Bellandme too.she always had great stories to share and was very interesting.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo I have been thinking about Dreamweaver a lot lately too.I really miss her and granniejanie.I forget which poster it was that used to call Dreamweaver...Dreamy.I really wish all of these old friends would come back.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@dooBdoo I have been thinking about Dreamweaver a lot lately too.I really miss her and granniejanie.I forget which poster it was that used to call Dreamweaver...Dreamy.I really wish all of these old friends would come back.

Wasn't granniejanie the poster whose husband fought a long battle with cancer.  She had older married daughters and a younger son still in high school?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whatnow wrote:

@dex, I miss DreamWeaver, too.   She used to post the word of the day, in addition to other interesting and varied topics.   I'm not familiar with granniejanie.    I can think of a long list of people I miss...  I hate to try and list names, because I'll leave someone out.    Some have grown very ill, others have passed away, and I still feel sad when I think about them.    I wish all of us could stop before we post and think about the human-ness of each other, especially before we argue or fight.    We never know what might happen the next day, or even the next minute.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I miss Karnerblue too.  I checked and the last she posted was in May 2016.  She had lost her beloved dog Buddy and her father within several days of each another.  Her husband was not very supportive of her (based on her posts).  I hope she  is doing well wherever she is.  I'd love to see her post again. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo I agree that we should practice kindness with all who we come in contact with.Each person I have chatted with on these forums means a lot to me and I don't care whether or not we see eye to eye.I appreciate everyone for what they have to contribute.I want to say that I really enjoy what you have to say and thanks for being here @dooBdoo 

Honored Contributor

Whatnow wrote:

@dooBdoo I agree that we should practice kindness with all who we come in contact with.Each person I have chatted with on these forums means a lot to me and I don't care whether or not we see eye to eye.I appreciate everyone for what they have to contribute.I want to say that I really enjoy what you have to say and thanks for being here @dooBdoo 

Thank you, @dex.   That means more to me than I can express.   And I especially needed that today.   I feel the same way about you, your contributions, and your presence here.   I appreciate you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I haven’t been here in years until recently. I was able to sign on with my same nic but don’t really know how to navigate things much now, although I used to. I always post from my phone now and I know it’s different, plus the boards changed. I only recognize a few of the old nics. I hope those I recognize and those I don’t are all doing well though. 😊