Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Congrats🎉 on going home!  I wish I had your beauty regime I hardly wear makeup and so wish I could do lashes (mine are so skimpy).

Maybe once your recovered you can share some brands which are easy to apply - I'd like to try them.

That aside I'm cheering you on for a speedy recovery😊😊

homedecor1

Respected Contributor

Hope you are able to rest comfortably, and get a good night's sleep tonight, and heal quickly.

Valued Contributor
So happy you get to go home and you precious furbabies are going to be ecstatic!! Hope you have a swift and full recovery...take care 💟
Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Dear Monica, please forgive me, for some odd reason I am out of this loop, did not know you had been hospitalized, may I ask what happened, I knew you had knee surgery but this sounds like something else, so sorry.  Shel

@Shelbelle  - @monicakm had open heart surgery.  If she wants to expand on that, I will let her do it.

OMG, how did I miss that one, I remember she did have a heart attack not too long ago. 

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal 

That you have the energy to deal with makeup is a wonderful sign

I was on some good drugs, apparently.  Home now and not at all interested in putting on my makeup.  I have 3 Sephora boxes in front of me.  I don't remember what's in them and not up to opening them.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@LuvSoCal 

That you have the energy to deal with makeup is a wonderful sign

I was on some good drugs, apparently.  Home now and not at all interested in putting on my makeup.  I have 3 Sephora boxes in front of me.  I don't remember what's in them and not up to opening them.  

@monicakm Poor baby!  I wish you a speedy recovery and all the comfort and love surrounding that you need!  Take care and be well.  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm Speedy recovery Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Good to hear you are home with furry babies and DH.  Rest well.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   That is such good news, to be going home. I hope that you are feeling well and take it easy when you get home.

It takes a while to recover, after all you have been through.

I'm sure that your husband and your puppies will be so glad to have you back home again.

Take care and continue to feel better.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm It is good to hear that you are on the mend and on the way home.    As Dorothy would say, there is no place like home!