Honored Contributor

I'm Going To Keep Doing That Even After Our "Nuts" Peroid!

I am an organizer, but I love ordering from Walmart now.  I found they have OPI nail polish!

I also really, really loved the amount of beef broth I ordered.  1/2 case.  I could pull something out of the freezer and go! 

It works!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm Going To Keep Doing That Even After Our "Nuts" Peroid!

@ECBG  I agree..so easy to have FedEx deliver to the door...I still go in twice a month for some things....I just got a wonderful Sealy mattress pad delivered the other day...free shipping and only county and state tax as I live out of city limits.....DW 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  if you like coffee cake from a boxed mix, you have to try Krusteaz Cinnamon Coffee Cake mix.  Think that's the name or it's something similar.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@ECBG  if you like coffee cake from a boxed mix, you have to try Krusteaz Cinnamon Coffee Cake mix.  Think that's the name or it's something similar.

@coffee drinker   OMG! Discovered this mix at Target several months ago. I can't get enough of it...make it as muffins because it cooks fasters. LOL. I usually purchase 6 boxes at a time. I'm a sucker for anything cinnamon.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus I buy 5 or 6 boxes at a time from Wal-Mart on line.  Great price that way especially when you need a few dollars more to get their free shipping.  Used the last box earlier this week, so it's time to shop.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@Shanus I buy 5 or 6 boxes at a time from Wal-Mart on line.  Great price that way especially when you need a few dollars more to get their free shipping.  Used the last box earlier this week, so it's time to shop.

@coffee drinker   Good idea!