Honored Contributor

Re: I let it all out... finally

@mintedrose ...glad you were able to have a good talk with your sister in law....if it was me, I woud be very disappointed that my dh did not understand (or see) what his family was putting me thru

Esteemed Contributor

@mintedrose, I too am happy for you now that you were able to share with your sister-in-law.  I agree with others that you should stay in touch with her, I think she will need you more than you need her now that you are moving away.  Stay well.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Marriage can be difficult enough at time, but I think people mark their terrtory with their hateful actions. But may also do that to keep you away. I had a few in-laws wanted my husband to visit alone without me. I understand and it was fine with me after awhile, until I found out Dear sister in -law was trying to fix my husband up with her frien.Need less eventually I ended that marriage and am so less unhappy with them out of my life.He eventuall married his own first cousin , she was about 7 or 8 months older than our son.So I new that were sick-o's.Good Ridins !! Smiley FrustratedBut some were sad without me in the family. And that lasted 19 years.

Respected Contributor

So sad life has to be like that . Woman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

I had a Brother-In-Law in my husband family he is married to my husband sister, he always stuck-up for me because they tried to kick him around also.

Respected Contributor

I called these people my out-laws.

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou   You are on the ball!  That phrase of yours is excellent.  You have provided my first laugh for today.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

I would imagine that it made you feel great.....Good for you!