Honored Contributor

Re: I Got a Warning from Amazon!

[ Edited ]

@Suzeecat

I don’t know about your other reviews but the one you described in OP was inappropriate and I understand why you were warned about it. It is only appropriate to talk about your personal experience. Suggesting that others were not truthful when reporting a positive experience is way out of line. What works for some people doesn’t work for others. Everyone knows that. Or should.

If you only speak about your experience, good or bad, in future reviews, you should be fine.

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat

I go to the really bad reviews and can learn a lot such as what other supplements have been tried by this person and even manufacturers links.

i like them, even for all of their potential flaws.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I think many of us have learned that you can review a product based on how it worked for you, what you liked, didn't like, etc. But when you say that other reviews must have been fake, then you cross the line. A simple review that they did not work for you would have been sufficient. JMO.

Regular Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Suzeecat

I go to the really bad reviews and can learn a lot such as what other supplements have been tried by this person and even manufacturers links.

i like them, even for all of their potential flaws.

I start with the bad reviews first @LTT1