Honored Contributor

Re: How many TV s do you have?

3 we can use. 

Trusted Contributor

THREE

Honored Contributor

We have one TV.  We don't have a TV in the bedroom anymore.  If he is watching something I don't care for I watch something else on my iPad, or if I want to watch something he doesn't, I wait until he goes to bed, then watch my show.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I have three that are regularly in use - living room, master bdrm, and kitchen.  My husband has a tv that he used and broke - or something...who knows.  He tends to either break or lose everything so, consequently, I have my stuff and he has his.  I'm HUGE on taking care of my stuff.

I remember when, for years, I always wanted a little tv in the kitchen.  I just really did.  Finally, probably 15-20 years ago, I was able to make it happen.  I got a little 19" hdtv and called the cable co to come out and hook me up.

I remember my husband saying 'oh, it'll cost like a thousand dollars to do that!'.    I said, I really don't think so.   I called Charter and it was $60 total.  I was so happy to finally have my little kitchen TV.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

4 tv's.  Front parlor, our bedroom, den, and back bedroom for guests.

Trusted Contributor

We have 5 and that’s 5 too many. Nothing worth watching anymore. Hubby and I read in the evening instead.
Esteemed Contributor

I am now down to two TVs, one upstairs and one downstairs. I called my cable company, Spectrum (or as my husband called it, Speculum), and was told that I had to bring them the two cable boxes that I didn't want anymore. So I dragged myself to the other side of town, and turned the boxes in. The rep did some fast calculations to tell me what my new monthly bill would be. It was almost as high as the old bill. They had just raised their rates, AGAIN. I am seriously thinking of getting rid of those creeps and going to streaming 100%.

Honored Contributor

3 📺 for 2 people. I in the den and 1 in the family room. When DH retired turned the back bedroom into a tv room for him to watch basketball and his loud fast action movies. DH should be wearing hearing aids but refuses. The den is on the opposite end of the house. If he leaves his door open: I can hear his tv loud and clear. 

Respected Contributor

One and it's rarely on. It's kind of small compared to most, I suppose, only about a 36" screen. My new neighbors have a HUGE TV they installed in an enclosed porch. Before they had window coverings installed, it was like a street light shiningWoman LOL