Respected Contributor
Here in the quad cities,temp will be in the 90 's with high humidity to match.What that means to me,is my drapes will be closed,and house will be dark.Friends ask me how I can stand it being so dark,I tell them,being comfortable and cool is most important to me.Of course my air and fan is running
Honored Contributor

I will be relaxing today since it will be hot out.  I have the fan on now but if it gets too hot the air will be on.  Hot weather is not for me, it zaps my energy.  I will spend time doing what I love, reading!!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm in ENE PA. It's supposed to hit 94 degrees today and go down to 74 tomorrow. @Luvsmyfam  I have my curtains closed to help keep out the sun's heat, too.

Respected Contributor

I like closing my shades to keep it cool, but I leave them open just a little so I don't feel quite so closed in.  The dimmer rooms give an illusion of it being cooler too. 

Trusted Contributor

My deck thermometer is reading 97 here in the PA mountains but weather.com says 84. My air is on!

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

It was 90 yesterday, 88 today.  Bright beautiful and sunny.  This being New England, the forecast is 55 both weekend days and rainy.  We're going from summer back to early spring. 😂.   High 60s with some rain next week but we'll see about that.  Yesterday I had the ac on but I was cold.  Today I have fans going and I'll put the ac on when the family comes home.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in New Jersey.  Today it is supposed to reach 90 degrees.   Tomorrow the high will be 68 degrees.  

Respected Contributor

I live in Arizona, and though I keep my place cool in the summer, there's no way I'd close it up to be cave-like! Let the sunshine in.

To each their own.

☀️

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor
I’m in long sleeves and a sweater. 🤣 I’m happy to postpone the heat as long as possible. I HATE heat.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm in Arizona and some of you guys are hotter than we are. We're only in the low 90's today.