Contributor
Where are old the long term hosts?? There are so many new faces.
Esteemed Contributor

Jane T on almost every day**************

Honored Contributor

At least I know who she is!  I doubt I could identify more than one or two of the hosts who have signed on in the last  7 or 8 years, most likely because once I essentially stopped buying any jewelry, I also got better control of everything  else too.  

same thing happens locally - for years I had a favorite jewelry associate as well as one in the clothing department  I use most often.  Have spent close to nothing in the years since they retired. Just part of getting old, maybe

Honored Contributor

@gejordan.  In the business world, people come and go constantly.  Who in particular are you missing? Jill Bauer was the big departee in the last few years.  She quit to try new things.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

They either were fired, left voluntarily, were laid-off, or retired.  Those are the options I can think of.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

In my opinion, the oldtimers are getting most of the airtime lately.  It's inexplicable, unless the oldsters are just better salespeople.

Honored Contributor

@gejordan  how far back are you going?  Who are the specific long-term hosts you haven't seen?

Esteemed Contributor

If you are watching Prime TIme than you usually only see Shawn, Jane, Courtney, Amy , David .  That's abt it . Dan, Rick, Pat,  Mary Beth,  ect  are all on odd times  if you like to watch them.

Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

If you are watching Prime TIme than you usually only see Shawn, Jane, Courtney, Amy , David .  That's abt it . Dan, Rick, Pat,  Mary Beth,  ect  are all on odd times  if you like to watch them.

I agree @skatting44 .

Respected Contributor

I miss Leah in the morning. Lately when I turn the Q on there is some new young motor mouth admiring herself in the monitor and blabbing about ....what else...herself. Who enjoys that? Not me. Bring back the long time hosts please. The newbies are unwatchable and I don't.....watch OR SHOP!