Honored Contributor

Holy Toledo Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My oh my - well I for one am back. It's been a week of days that I've not been able to sign in here. So the Q tekkies finally got this all together so I suppose it's a thank you that's in order.

So thank you for finally getting MANY of us back here on the boards.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holy Toledo Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first time back on too!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD @OKPrincess 

Ladies, next time there may not be a worning.  Pro Boards is SO close to this one!

Theme design for the AllPaths online discussion forum, which runs on  ProBoards. Mobile view. | Terms of service, User interface, Web app

Honored Contributor

Thank you @ECBG 

Can we use our same IDs?

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess   Yes, I would use your same name if possible, so we will know who you are!

Just create an account - it's very easy and quick and join the others who are now posting on the new site, and those who post on both sites.

I didn't want to be locked out and unable to find where the Q Forum Friends went if QVC ends up pulling the plug on this site, which could always happen, so you may want to join as soon as possible.  Especially since so many of us were locked out last week with little or no information provided by QVC.

I'm not interested in joining the Q Facebook group, and the new site is wonderful!

Come join us!

......You look like I need a drink.....