New Contributor

Hi evert1 of the QVC family, the reason for my post is cause I place an order for the Today Special  #K42529 Lock & Lock 6pc & was over charged on the S&H instead of $5.00 the auto ordering machine was charging $7.47, so I called to let them know & the person whom I spoke to because customer service was close she got upset w/me when I requested that everyone who had placed an order which by then were in the 3 or 4 thousands needed to get their orders credit for the difference too. And she reply that they notice too & I said probably not the reason I noticed was cause I asked for a detail of my order & since I write everything down I noticed or else it would have bypass me, so I told her that's why I caught the mistake & when I requested that everyone else should get a credit she said something close to (do'nt worry about everyone else at least you got your credit ) I reply the reason that alot of customers would/did not worry when they place an order w/the machine or a live person is because they trust that QVC would never do/let anything like that to happen , but it does happen so do your math before you place your order & if you did order this item call to correct your total & if you know any one who love/like Lock & Lock please let them know & to remind them too that it pays from time to time to do your own math. Hope this helps someone out .. God bless !  

New Contributor

Hi QVC fam just finished calling QVC customer service to request that the problem I had when I placed my order earlier was fixed and how I would like for them to refund the difference to everyone that was over charged the lady I spoke to said that she would let a supervisor know about it. And I pleaded w/her to please make sure that everyone who was over charge get an adjustments on their account . I hope QVC stand behind their word! God bless ! 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the customer rep.  Everybody is responsible for knowing what they are charged for when they place an order.  Notifying the supervisor was good, but I know I don't rely on customer service to make my order right automatically if it's wrong.  I'm responsible for that not QVC!!!

Super Contributor

I disagree.  If QVC is advertising $5.00 S&H for this item and they overcharge then QVC is breaking the law!!!  QVC is responsible and needs to make sure that their error gets corrected and all purchases made on this item for the day is charged correctly. 

Thanks to the OP for trying to take care of unsuspecting customers.

Gail

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~