Honored Contributor

Here's an Enjoyable Drink (non alcohol)

If you have not tried Strarbucks Frappuccino Mocha Light do so.  It is 100 calories, low in fat, low in sugar and excellent over ice.  I picked it up at Target.  It comes in other flavors.  I am partial to the Mocha but I want to try the Vanilla too.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Here's an Enjoyable Drink (non alcohol)

Sounds delish! I love that they are only 100 calories. I am definitely going to give it a try😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   What size is 100 calories?  I went to their website to check, but the menu portion of the site is down right now.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  It is 9.5 oz.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles  @NickNack   Make sure you buy the "Light"

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation.  I'll try it.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@NickNack  It is 9.5 oz.

@Katcat1   I just read this again and finally realized that you're talking about the bottled drinks.  I must have just skimmed over your OP.  I actually buy these all the time and agree that they're very good!  I prefer the Vanilla but can't find them in the light at either Target or Kroger.  I love these drinks.  I thought you were talking about the Frappuccinos at Starbucks.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

i worked at a starbucks... omg the carmael fraps are awesome... but when you realize how much sugar.. caloires... carbs is in them its not worth it.. i am definetley going to try these drinks... hopefully they have them where i live,,, i would see the same people almost everyday coming in and getting large fraps... i would limit myself to a small one once a week.... again they are so good but so bad lol and i even make mine with skim milk....... im going tomorrow to try and find these drinks

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

If you have not tried Strarbucks Frappuccino Mocha Light do so.  It is 100 calories, low in fat, low in sugar and excellent over ice.  I picked it up at Target.  It comes in other flavors.  I am partial to the Mocha but I want to try the Vanilla too.

@Katcat1   With or without caffeine? I can do my one cup w/ caffeine in the morning, but after that I try to stay de caffeinated. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Yes, it does have caffeine but it's not strong like the coffees you get when you go to a Starbucks.  

kindness is strength