Trusted Contributor

It’s spring! Yay!

Spring is a favorite season of many. After all, that’s when everything comes alive again after being trapped in the dormancy of winter. Spring also brings new birth, with the myriad of wildlife bearing their young. Like nature, we all need that revitalization, that refreshing, that renewal.

It’s sunny today in my corner of the country to announce the arrival of spring. Everything seems so calm and happy, ready to celebrate. If you’re ready to party as well, know that this is the season for it. Maybe your life hasn’t been that joyous lately, if so, take a look at what spring is all about. New beginnings abound everywhere you look. If you need a new beginning, take the cue from Mother Nature.

If you’re still stuck in winter’s strong grip, even though the calendar now says it’s not, do know that sunshine, warmth and the budding of nature will come. The days are coming when the snow will be gone, the grass will be green, the sun will feel warm and there will be music in the air, as the birds sing their happy songs. Don’t give up. It’s coming!

It’s my hope for all of you that this spring will be filled with beauty and joy, even if it doesn’t come right away, it will be there soon. May everyone here have a blessed spring.

If you haven’t seen any color in your yards yet, here’s a special bloom for you, from me. kTk

crocus.jpg

Honored Contributor

Well, it's trying to show up here, but it's still a bit on the chilly/nippy side.  38, not quite there yet.

Honored Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

It’s spring! Yay!

Spring is a favorite season of many. After all, that’s when everything comes alive again after being trapped in the dormancy of winter. Spring also brings new birth, with the myriad of wildlife bearing their young. Like nature, we all need that revitalization, that refreshing, that renewal.

It’s sunny today in my corner of the country to announce the arrival of spring. Everything seems so calm and happy, ready to celebrate. If you’re ready to party as well, know that this is the season for it. Maybe your life hasn’t been that joyous lately, if so, take a look at what spring is all about. New beginnings abound everywhere you look. If you need a new beginning, take the cue from Mother Nature.

If you’re still stuck in winter’s strong grip, even though the calendar now says it’s not, do know that sunshine, warmth and the budding of nature will come. The days are coming when the snow will be gone, the grass will be green, the sun will feel warm and there will be music in the air, as the birds sing their happy songs. Don’t give up. It’s coming!

It’s my hope for all of you that this spring will be filled with beauty and joy, even if it doesn’t come right away, it will be there soon. May everyone here have a blessed spring.

If you haven’t seen any color in your yards yet, here’s a special bloom for you, from me. kTk

crocus.jpg

@KitTkat  Nice thought, but it’s really cold and possibility of light snow tomorrow. Thanks for the pic....a sign of hope, at least!

Honored Contributor

Even though it is snowing right now in New Jersey,

http://i.123g.us/c/emar_spring_wishes/card/107121.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@KitTkat

Thanks for the uplifting post.  Spring is my favorite season.  I can't wait for everything to turn green and bloom again. Your picture is beautiful.  Is that from your garden?

e0c97df016ae27652f7d0255750c91c1.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@cotton4me

Yes, the crocus is blooming in my flower garden right now, although most of them were at their peak of blooming last week. The daffodils are being chewed up by slugs, so there isn't much blooming here yet, but more will come. Have a good day.

Honored Contributor

In a normal year, I'd be happy but for half the country Spring hasn't sprung yet and won't for a while.  We're expecting another nor'easter with 6-10 inches of heavy wet snow.  So, more trees and power lines down.  It's exhausting.  It's silly but hearing that other parts of the country have nice weather depresses me.