Regular Contributor

HOW ABOUT MAKING QVC 3 FOR MEN !

Don't understand why men are left out of this type of shopping for the most part.  Men may not shop much for themselvess, but their ladies do shop for them.  I woulld love to have a channel for men's clothing & furnishings.  Shop HQ started the BULL DOG channel but it is dismal.  There is a market for this, I wish QVC would consider it.  

Respected Contributor

Re: HOW ABOUT MAKING QVC 3 FOR MEN !

My late husband shopped for himself...he was a big boy & I wasn't  his mommy buying his clothes & the other things he needed.

Respected Contributor

@STYLE wrote:

Don't understand why men are left out of this type of shopping for the most part.  Men may not shop much for themselvess, but their ladies do shop for them.  I woulld love to have a channel for men's clothing & furnishings.  Shop HQ started the BULL DOG channel but it is dismal.  There is a market for this, I wish QVC would consider it.  

Of course men shop for themselves! 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@STYLE 

No thanks! I have been buying my own clothes for close to 70 years now. And the ones I want to make sure they fit?  No online for me, i actually go into a store and try them on before buying them.

One of the few males that visit this forum regularly. I DVR only the main Q when they have Electronics or Fitness Equipment programs. Same with HSN.

hckynut(john) 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Men aren't left out.  Gourmet food, electronics, garden tools, outdoor grills, tools, kitchen appliances for the male cooks, paint sprayers, Dynatrap, heaters, ladders, What about NFL TSV day?  Single men might buy Christmas trees, mattresses, towels, bedsheets, blankets, lounge chairs. There are lots of things men would buy. 

QVC is offering more men's clothing online, but I think they prefer to try things on. 

Honored Contributor

My husband and two adult sons would never buy clothing from QVC or any other TV retailer.

I personally don't know any man that would.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think men shop for clothing differently than women do....

Honored Contributor

Every retailer has a target market. Q's isn't men.

Honored Contributor

I can't shop for my DH because his taste and mine in clothing are quite different!!  I would think QVC has investigated this option and found it would not be profitable.

Honored Contributor

I know men (my husband included) who consistently buy from LLBean and Land's End...they have for most of their adult life.  They know the product and sizing, so not a surprise.  For more formal clothing.....they shop the stores.