World Kindness Day

WORLD KINDNESS DAY - November 13

National Indian Pudding Day

NATIONAL INDIAN PUDDING DAY - November 13

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
two cartoon turkeys are talking to each other

Honored Contributor

a pink flower with the words happy monday it's a new day a new week, and a new opportunity for something good to happen

Honored Contributor
a cartoon depicting a turkey and a man with a laptop

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving   Brought to you by: Baja Mamas Party Potions. http:www.bajamamas.com Thanksgiving Meme, Funny Thanksgiving Pictures, Thanksgiving Greetings, Thanksgiving Blessings, Thanksgiving Quotes Funny Hilarious, Thanksgiving Appetizers, Holiday Greetings, Thanksgiving Decorations, Birthday Greetings

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text

@Sassy7356 & all:  This makes me feel old! I'm sending it to my son who remembers this. 
   He sent a photo of Jerry Mathers The beaver, John Provost (Timmy), Keith Thinodeaux (little Ricky) & Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster) at a fundraiser. I wish I could send it but they really look OLD! 
    Today after our omelet and two walks I returned to Kohl's and talked to the clerk about returning what I'd bought my granddaughter for Christmas. I'd used a 30% coupon then this morning got one for 40%. She said I can only use it once so I did more shopping and found PJs for my son that can be worn around the house. It was worth the trip. Then I went to Target for batteries for a remote and music box. They had many sales I had coupons for. 
    We did our last half mile walk and will do  another soon. My son is bringing a half Turkey sandwich for me because it's the last day for that coupon. He's having his good tuna that's line caught and agrees with him. His blood pressure is down more but he's keeping that treadmill appointment. They are hard to get! 
     📺 🎞️ ❣️ 🛒🛍️ 🥪🐶

May be an image of 4 people

@1Snickers Was it this one that your son sent you?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Beautiful weather today, so DH took advantage and gardened, i.e., I showed him which plants needed larger pots, he brought the pots and potting soil to me, removed the plant from the smaller pot, roughed the roots, and put it in the large pot, dumping potting soil in, and I moved it around until it was good.  These were Encore azaleas, the only kind to have as they bloom at least twice a year, and can take sun, and Gardenia plants, which have been gnawed so often by the rabbits, so next week DH will make cages for them.

I bought a memory foam topper for my sleep number mattress as I have been sleeping in a hole and it began to give me a painful back.  We set it up yesterday.  A sleep number has a higher frame than a regular, so once the foam, mattress pad cover, and heating mattress cover were on, the only way I was able to get into the bed was to hop, takes practice, or crawl in.  The worst is that I was unable to move around without a huge struggle due to the foam, apparently the best to do is to get in and lie down and not move during the night.  I move a lot, so it was exhausting, good thing I am pretty strong, very annoying though.

I bought a back wrap  and was wearing it and the knee wrap and told DH that pretty soon I will look like a mummy, LOL.

Time is flying by so fast, it is scary.  Working around here like crazy and wondering if I will ever get it all done.

Wishing a great week for everyone.

@mousiegirl I know just what you mean about not being able to move in bed.  When we moved Jason wanted a new mattress that would be firmer.  It hurt my back.  So, we got a memory foam topper and I wasn't able to turn over or move.  I purchased a few of the nylon nightgowns from Macy's.  Problem solved.  Now I have no trouble moving in the bed.  

Honored Contributor